Wednesday, August 18, 2010   1:58 pm
Well... Tomorrow it's the day itself.
I didn't tell a lot of people about it. Maybe people from camp and some other will know about it. I even went to the extend to tell some of them that I'll be going back camp tonight.
It's actually a small surgery but... It's my first time under knife and it will be done under GA.Just... I wanna take this 'break' to really think through all the stuff again.Life... Wasn't really good for me these few weeks.Been really REALLY temperamental.Why?I've fallen... Into something that I shouldn't.So... This MC period will be... The final time that I'll test it out.I'm already prepared to have it not to turn out the way I wanted it to be.It's more like... Clinging onto the smallest hope.Just hope that... It'll turn out fine.As long as I hope for it. It'll happen.Will it...?
Was here but not Now.