Saturday, September 29, 2007   4:03 pm
Butterflies filled my stomach in the morning...The day had finally come...28/09/07I was to report in the morning at 8.20 for warm up.I was early.For the first time.During warm up i almost mount curb while turning cause i've turned too late.Nevertheless...During the actual test...I was damn panic...Cause that tester kip like so kan chiong la...I park finish then he 'ok ok go go'Luckily no emergency brake =DOn the road...I think my driving sucks.Halfway the trip the tester close his booklet.I told myself that i'm screwed.............My car still row back when i was entering school...Haiz...I went in his office.And...I PASSED!XDI'm a official licensed class 3 DRIVER!WEEEE~!Although I still not confident about it.>.<But!At least I still cleared it.That person told me to sms the result.I did.Oh well...I went to applied my license that day.Just wait for them to send it to my mail~After applying, met up with Pei Xia and Mei Jun to go skating!Well they cycled and I bladed.At East Coast Park.It started raining cat and dog la...Sianz...After that I went to visit my grandma at TTSH.Mum wanted to go see also too...So we went together.Dad was there.So was my 2nd mum.And my 2nd mum thought that mum is my gf.=.=What the...After visiting we went to Cineleisure de Hip Diner for dinner.It was ok i guess...And I heard something from my mum.I really dunno how to react.Abit personal......My life is really like a drama series now...So many up and down.=\JaWhen life is so scary...
Was here but not Now.