Wednesday, April 11, 2007   10:28 pm
I know it's been a long time since i last blogged. Been busy with work ok? Few more days before FREEDOM~! WEEEE~! XDAnyway yesterday went Skating/cycling with Zi Yi and Daniel.It's fun~!After that we went to Gelare. I tried the waffles since it was half price.Eat lunch at Subway.Then off we went to Town for dinner and movie~!But before that I went to my Mum's shop to put down my equipment first.And it POURS until like dunno what.Daniel that rain-god =XWe went Vilage to eat dinner. Then off we went to Cineleisure to watch The Reaping.The ReapingComment: Well, it has a interesting story line but i think it might be too 'chim' unless you really can remember the story and the 10 plagues. However, I really like the scene where the little girl summon those bugs and attack people while she stands there really calm. Damn Cool sia~Rating:3.5/5Zi Yi and I payed for the dinner and movie for Daniel as a belated b'day treat. I think we did it too obvious la... He suspected some stuff. LOL!.... I really feel that my blogging is getting more and more boring... =\Ja ne~!Perfect? I don't want.
Was here but not Now.