Lost

Louis Ong (Loky)
Twenty Two+
21/07/88
Cancerian-Leo
...


Pet


Rainbow!



My Favourite Thing...
Music
My 3 Instrument
Frappucino
Strawberry
Chocolate
Movie
Pop'n Music!
Happiness

Wishes...
Cello
Piano
Laptop
Proper instrument lesson
Pop'n Music 16 machine at home
More Clothes
New Hairstyle


Whisper To Me...



Links
  • Belinda
  • Cara
  • Dean
  • Jasmine
  • Jun Ze
  • Kai Chin
  • Lydia
  • Mandy
  • Wei Long


  • Move Back into Past...
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    October 2008
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010

    Credits
    designer   Skinn     Blogg

    Now Playing
    Love Never End By Twins

    Sunday, March 18, 2007   7:33 pm

    Saw something on Daniel's blog and I think it's interesting. Hmm... Since I have the time, lemme do that too!

    (p.s. I'm still at Esplanade. Today last day liao! XD)

    Rules:
    1.This will be a writeup of how I feel of these 10 persons from the bottom of my heart.
    2.No name will be revealed. I have the right to not answer any of the question u ask regarding the person mentioned.
    3.No sex will be revealed. So I refer to my subject as 'it'.
    4. It's from the bottom of my heart. Yup. It's true stuff.

    Ok? Here goes~!

    Subject 1:

    I only know you for a short period of time. And we rarely speak cause we don't really have anything in common. But you are the one that make me feel like... protecting. Partially is due to the a few coincident that we had. You has been out there looking for someone you like but... you seems to be searching for 'it' aimlessly... Sometime at the wrong places too... You regretted letting someone you like away while in the meantime still missing 'it'. I really wish that I could be with you but... I'm starting to give up already... Since you still cannot forget 'it' while here I am hanging myself.But I will always be here... if you ever need help...

    Subject 2:

    Know you for quite long already. You have been popping into my life suddenly most of the time with your sms'es. You are another person that cannot put down the past. I know that you still miss 'it' but... Well it's still your life ba... So... Jia You! You have been around me and helping me alot too. BUT! You are a very straight-forward person. It is either a good or bad point ba. But i think is a plus plus since anyone wants the person around them to be truthful and say something straight to the point. Right?

    Subject 3:

    Another long known friends. You are really a very good friend but ever since you are in 'that' thing and attached to 'it', we rarely had chance to talk ba. You know most of my stuff as you are the only one that i talked about. Some stuff that must not be known to others but you are really a good listener. But sometime you are too helpful that it adds burdens to yourself. I really wish all the best for you and your darling wor! =D I know that your wish will come true on day! Jia You!

    Subject 4:

    Ha! We have been like different polarity most of the time. But we are really good friends. Know you since sec. school. Our mindset is always different but generally you are a nice person and i know that whoever is with you will be happy de. Still remeber that we always compare our result until like dunno what. So many incident happened. Guess I was not strong enuff last time. I realised that it was all those time that bond our friendship better. Rarely have time to go out so shall find one day to go out together with those people in the class! XD

    Subject 5:

    You are another person that is looking for that special someone. But you are too picky in times and you always feel that you are inferior. Don't think this way ok! i know that that special someone is out there.We shared alot of happy and sad times ba. Alot of things we also tried together like going to a new place to eat and so on. I am really blessed to have a friend like you that I can lend a shoulder on when I'm in need. =) Thanks!

    Subject 6:

    Inpatient is something that is of your weak point. You rushed everything too fast that I cannot keep pace. And you better take care of your health and don't drink so much! You should know why.Sometime it might be best to slow down your pace and look around. You will realised that rushing it will cause you to lose out alot of stuff around you. You will find that person one day. Slow it down.

    Subject 7:

    You are someone that is always around me when I'm in need. Despite falling out once, we are back as good friends again. Guess we can click well is due to the same interest and hobby we have. But come to think of it, how do we get to know each other in the first place? Anyway, we had alot of great fun together and we are always those people that do not like to go home so early so we will hang out till the last few trains. I had my reason not to go home so early. Think that you also have it too huh?

    Subject 8:

    I think you are the one that clicked the fastest with me in poly ba. You are always the nice person that is polite and nice to people. You are another interesting person that has the passion of the thing that you like and will want to be the best that you can do. And I will always remember your favourite hang out spot with another person from our class. =.= I learn alot from you. Especially character wise. I learned that I should not panic so easily. Someone from our class also those happy go lucky one and you two are pretty close too ba. And there is another 'god'. Know who am I talking about? Let's go shopping again! XD

    Subject 9:

    I will be always here to support you no matter what is your choice. You have been through alot and I hope that I can help to lessen your burden. You are really a nice person deep down but you just protect yourself with another behaviour ba. It was always fun to go shopping and eating together with you! Lets do that someday! XD

    Subject 10:

    3 words for you: I hate you.

    Yup that's all~

    Ok I better go rest awhile. 1 more month to school start! I SOOOOOOO can't wait for it to start soon! >.<

    And it shall be the end of my interns life!!!

    Ja~

    I'm slowly falling....


    Was here but not Now.