Sunday, February 04, 2007   8:28 pm
WEEEE~! SHOPPING TRIP DESU~!
Somemore is for 3 days~!
Lemme say what i had done these few days~! XD
1/02/07 Thursday
Went to Somerset with my mum first. After that off I went to Bugis to meet up with Yuan Jie, Bo Yuan, Clef and Wee Siong. After that also met up with Cara and Belinda.
We went shopping~! Walk around from Parco then to Bugis street. After that back to Parco.
When we are at Parco, we were at Topman. I tried out one of their set of clothes and I loved it! Didnt bought it though.
Why? Vest $63 and long sleeves shirt $63.
>.<
=( I'm so gonna get it next time!
After coming back from Bugis Street, we went to the archard.
ONE OF THE GUN SPOIL! WTH!!
It's always the archard at Bugis that is having problem.Especially HOTD4 la... Zzz...
After that while clef is still versusing someone, I went up to look for Cara and Belinda at MOS Burger.
We went to Icon there to walk and get some stuff too~ There is a nice shop that sell some angel design T-shirt! I got 1 there. I'm going to get the another one once I have the extra $$.
And there is a Gothic shop there too~.Of course Cara and Belinda went in there. So the guys just sat at the cafe there and eat some chips and drank water.
After that we went back to Bugis street cause i'm hunting down pants.
We ate dinner at BK and we split into 2.
The guys went back to Parco to get Jie's Converse's shoes while Cara and Belinda accompanied me to get pants.
Luckily found one that I kinna like. So bought it!
But Jie wasn't so lucky. So we went all the way to Suntec City.
We walked damn fast and had to play 'real life frogger'. Think they will know what am I talking about.
Luckily Jie could get his shoes there.
After that the archard there~!
We gt till last stage boss with 5 lives. But we DIED.
Bleh~
Then off we went home liao~!
What I bought:
Brown Sleeveless Vest: $45 from 77th Street
White T-shirt: $33 from Natural Project
Angel Print White T-shirt: $28.90 from Trendsquare (Icon)
Green Baggy Pants: $35 from Bugis Street
2/02/07 Friday
Went for Driving lesson at SSDC.
After that went to town to meet up Daniel at Takashimaya and off I went to hunt my shoes.
From Far East Plaza to Parco to Heeren to Cineleisure.
Cannot find.
Off I went to the same shop that I got my shoe last year.
Chinatown.
And I dragged Daniel along. Lol.
Found that shop and got a Vans shoes!
Gt a abit on discount la... But nt alot though =.=
Better than nothing right?
We went to Coffee Bean at Chinatown Point and chat.
Got abit emotional la...
Talk about some stuff that should not be brought up at all...
But Daniel was there listening.
Thanks.
After that we cannot find the archard in Chinatown Point so off we went home.
What I bought:
Brown Vans Shoes: $110 at Feder Sports (People's Park) after discount.
3/02/07 Saturday
Can't stand it at home so off I went to Woodlands first.
Met up with Yuan Jie, Wee Siong and Clef.
Bo Yuan was LATE LA! Very late =.=
So we went to Causeway Point to walk around and play first.
After Bo Yuan reached, off we went to Old Woodlands.
The stuff there was very... Bo Yuan. LOL =X
I was kinna disappointed with it though...
Cause most of the shop consist of shirts that is about the same design la...
And Wee Siong lost in a Sha Jia fight with the shop owner. =X
After that we went to the Woodland Point ( Was it that shopping centre name..?) after grabbing some snacks.
1 word. Ulu.
So, off we went back to Causeway Point.
Went around abit and I met my sister la.
Then we wandered around until...
I saw some stripes shirt that I like!
I cant decided whether long or short sleeves.
In the end I bought a short sleeves de~
And let them wait for me.
Sorry!
Then we went back to the archard after eating KFC.
I almost died there la..
I played DDR like... 9 stages in a row?
CAN DIE LA!
Then the HOTD4 there gun gt problem.... Zzz...
But is also I lousy la.
We got drinks at the Pasar Malam there and off we went home.
1 whole day spent~!
What I bought:
Brown Stripes T-shirt: $29.90 from Man Master
Ok la... I go rest liao...
Tml still gt driving but is auto de. LOL!
Ja Ne~!
I'm still waiting here... At the same spot where you were before......
Was here but not Now.