Saturday, January 27, 2007   12:25 am
OHAYO~! WEEE~!It's the weekend~!And i wanna elaborate what happened on thursday~! XD25/01/07 ThursdayWent to the Auditorium for the REMT PA Test.Sang for the other group to mix.I think I didn't perform well ...Sorry... Butterfly...After that it was our turn to do the mixing.I was abit blur but we managed to do it!Good job everyone! Yuan Jie,Bo Yuan, Clef,Nicholas and Mei Jun XD~!After that we shifted the equipment back to the studios.I dun feel like going home so...I dragged the rest with me~! >.<We went to Marina Square to...VISIT MY KAWAII ZOMBIE~! XDBut before that, BY went to get some stuff at Creative there.I played with WS. Until stage 4. Ok le ba... Since he was pretty new to this.After that we were deciding where to eat. We finally decided....NEW YORK NEW YORK~! So off we went back to City Link.These are the pics I took there~! XD :
Chatting...
Mine came first~! Weee~! It was FABULOUS~!
BY looking at some stuff...
They realised!
Gangster~!
Looking at... dunno what =X
"This is our CHICKEN!!!"
"OMG! It's HUGE!!" 
The table full of food~!
Everyone's eating~!
Can't they leave the bone alive? =X
Ok apparently they can't. =.=
Dessert~! Waffles with honey and Ice Cream~! XD Nice~
The free candy floss~! Mine was big and I did it myself. But they kapo some from mine and it turned into this size. - -After settling the bills, off we go home~!Thursday was fun~! But today wasn't la.Hmm... Not actually though.Went to school to do MIDI assignment.Cannot finish.Went to meet PX to go to J8.Since I cannot attent her competition tomorrow, I accompany her for her sound check thingy.When we reached J8, we went to grab some bits.Then she bought some cookies for her DEAR! XDShe gave me a piece too. =DDun anihow think wor!After her sound test, I went off for driving lesson.Didn't do well today.Rain+Night time= x3 difficulties. Oh well~After that went to meet up with Mandy.Went to Timezone and bought dinner home.I dunno why i so happy now XDBut it's better than to be sulking all the time right? =)Tomorrow will be better~! I hope!Ja ne~!Feel the rain on my skin when it falls gently.P.S. The song in my blog is known as Still Water. It is by MAKSIM~! XD Nice? It just feel right when you are walking on the street with the rain pouring down....
Was here but not Now.