Wednesday, January 03, 2007   4:04 am
FUCK! I LOST ALL MY 2HR TYPING! ARRGGHHH!!!I HAVE TO FREAKING RETYPE EVERYTHING!!!$$@^$#@$%@~!%$$$@^$#@$%@~!%$Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (AgaiN!)AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER~! 17 LIAO~!HAIZ.... I start talking from last THURSDAY..AGAIN!DAMN FUCKING ANGRY NOW!28/12/06 ThursdayWent to BY's house to stayover.Met up with Wee Siong and Yuan Jie first before going to Tampines to get our lunch.

BY's neighbour dog. Wow it grow alot since I last saw it.We started playing mahjong while waiting for the rest to come.Here is Ashlee btw~!

Ashlee~! But it isn't as active as i last saw her ba...After that when Nick was outside BY's house, it started raining.And he was drenched.Ouch...
Nick took this pic while playing with my phone.We played around before dinner came~!Thanks to BY's Mum.Pizza~!After dinner I saw this pic:
Ashlee when she was young!After that we played a round of Game of Life.Clef came first before Mei Jun came.Umm... Anyway, they came for awhile only before they left with Nick.Edwin came late in the night.We played another round of Game Of Life.Edwin was as high as usual =.=After that we took turn to bath.In the end I feel asleep on BY's bed.Sorry! Made you sleep on the floor despite being the host.Damn Pai sei...29/12/06 Friday.Woke up on BY's bed.Felt abit odd la...After that we played PS abit before lunch.Fried Rice~! XD Think is ordered from outside by BY's mum.Thanks again XD~!After that we played abit before we left.I was late for my driving lesson!And while chatting with the instructor about some family matter, I felt that my thinking was way too old for a teenager.And the way I speak also..I sounded like my chinese was damn bad sia... Went home.. Damn tired...30/12/06 SaturdayJio Cara out cause I don't feel like staying at home.First I wanna go take photo for my assignment and second, we wanna get the eardub (s).We met at Douby Gauth for HOTD4!We beat till the last boss. But still died there though... =.=After that we walked to city hall to get the eardub.Then off we went to Suntec City.On our way to the arcade there, Cara DROPPED her phone '_'It died.We wanna walk back to PS to the service centre.While walking halfway the phone revived again.Phew.We went back to the arcade at suntec again.I played HOTD alone.Reached till stage 4 de Fatass.Cara's favourite. =XMy kawaii is still the Chainsaw boss XD~!After that we went to walk around there and we were linked to Mellenium Walk.They have nice roof there.But damn 'Ulu'.We walked back to Suntec for dinner.We found a chocolate shop that sell chocolate that is not very common in SingaporeIt is located beside Royce.We ate ShiLin~!After that I went to eat ROSTI AND SAUSAGE~!DAMN NICE~! XD But expensive though.After that... We went home is it...?I spend $50 la...=.=Dunno how I spend also.. But is mostly on...FOOD! XD31/12/06 SundayWent to meet up with Daniel at orchard to give him his christmas present.Thanks Daniel for that shirt. Loved it XDAfter that met up with his friend and off we went to Far East Plaza to eat at Subway.We walked around and after that Daniel friend left first.While outside Taka, we saw the small drummer~!
Daniel wanna see so we stayed there.I saw Auntie Margratte!She was the one that I know while working at 7-11.Wow.. It's like... 2 years ago already.What memory.After htat Daniel went home first while I meet up with Chrislyn, Clef, Mei Jun and Pei Xia.We went to Douby Gauth.PX and Chrislyn went for shopping while the rest of us went for the arcade~!I played... you know what la.I reached stage 5 de boss~!Broke Own RECORD~! WOOHOO~!After that we went to food court to eat.PX and Chris only reached when Clef and I also finished our food.I dunno what happened but I was laughing damn hard on my 'creative' thinking on 'how to 'handle' rabbit properly' =XDamn high la..After that we walked to Marina Square to meet up with Cara.Before that we were at the City Hall MRt station when we saw this...
DAMN PACKED!We walked to Marina Square and the reception for the handphone there kinna died.I found Cara and gang.But PX was looking for... You know who so we left first.We reached the bridge which was damn packed.
Guess who is it?In the end we walked till infront of Fullerton Hotel.Until we realised that it was the WRONG place.But at there I took a few picture and I know what I want to do for my photography assignment~!We tried walking but were stuck and the firework start.It was not as impressive as last year ba... For me la..After that we make our way to the Bus stop at Esplanade.We played abit before I RUSHED to THE CATHAY as my mum is there.DAMN rushed.And I don't feel well on the trip home.1/1/07 MondayFirst day of New Year and I had to face my relative.How nice is it?And it was the Paternal side one.If it is not for the sake of Grandfather's Birthday, I would not have wanna meet them.It was still fun to talk and play with my cousin.But when my auntie start asking about my course, it was sianzation.She kip nagging la... Zzz....
Took this at my grandparent's house downstair.2/1/07 TuesdayMet up with Wei Long, Kai Chin and Yong Wee.We initerally wanna go to the coscafe but it was not open.Oh well...So we went to the Food Junction at Raffles City and off we went to Douby Gauth for... You know what la..We reached the last boss but died there. = =Before that, there is a girl who play and hit the gun la...wtf...After that we went to The Cathay to drink coffee.They went home and I went to meet up with Arius and Jason.Walked around before going home.Zzz... I like rushing my entry la...What am I feeling now..? FUCKED up and tired... Been sleeping late these few days... Zzzz...Ja Ne~!The world does not revolve around oneself, you revolve around other people's life....
Was here but not Now.