Thursday, December 07, 2006   9:15 pm
The panic feeling and the trembling of my hand touches the screen and answer while analysing the question that is shown on the cold emotionless screen.I looked through the question again and again and make sure that there is no mistake and as if this test is the greatest test of my life.The end test button at the bottom of the screen is so cold that it seems that it is begging me to release him from all the torture.Click.I cupped my eyes with my trembling hands and peeked through the little gaps from it.'Pa.....'WOOT~!Ok that was a damn bad attempt of using chim chim expression through writing.In general, I PASSED my ADVANCE THEORY TEST~! XD~!Booked my first driving lesson. 21/12/06Wootie~!Ok I nid to think of plan to do on weekend...But the damn REMT assignment I haven't even START yet loh...Weekend I also cannot use computer la.Blah~ Damn~But what type of thing it is?
Was here but not Now.