Saturday, December 23, 2006   1:56 pm
Went back to school for photoshoot for the New Paper... for the skater club...Kinna dumb la.. I also dunno when will it be on the paper...After that went to Cineleisure to eat and meet Cara and Jun Ze then off we went to walk around...Wei Long left first...After that we just walk around loh...Senselessly as usual ba.Until we are tired then we went home...This is one pic that i took at Bugis...
I dreamt of a strange dream...I was something that is formless..And i was in the gallery with alot of portrait..There was someone who is bringing another person looking at the portrait.And when everytime that the owner wanna show the client the portrait, he will tell me to... possess the portrait.I did it... I am able to let the portrait to have more.... defined feeling...All the portrait are... Snow mountains...Lots of them...What does that imply...?I will be controlled by someone... until i lose all my senses...?Or...I will be frozen back to the world again..?Wait... I have already fall back into the frozen world...Again...
Was here but not Now.