Wednesday, November 22, 2006   9:50 am
Ok I'm back... sorry for the MIA these few days.Been kinna busy and lazy... Yup... Anyway, KC, I still want the steamboat!Last Friday was the first time that I went to.... ZOUK!Well, it was open to people who were invited.We got to enter thanks to Geoffrey~!We went as a class ba... And we were like extra's for their fliming of the starting of Channel V.Act like idiot and cheering and screaming. LOL!But after that it was shows~!Took some photo. Upload next time.After the concert, drank with Jie beer. Lol so not me to drink beer la...But is still fun drinking with friends~After that, Jie,Edwin,WS,Jemie and me went to Ortumn Park de Chinatown temporary foodcourt.Was damn high la.. So ma lu... = =Initerally dont wanna go home but everyone is so.... go home loh...Now is the forever the boring acoustical science....Argh...I wanna eat... Hungry~Christmas coming! Weeee~!(Although it's none of my business la...)Lesson Over~! Ja Ne~!I'm going under...
Was here but not Now.