Saturday, November 25, 2006   12:27 pm
Its the weekend! And I feel bored...Know why?My kor booking out from NS and will be home anytime...And I got no place to go at all...AT ALL!!!Hmph... But even if go out also dunno what to do...Haiz...Boring~!Anyway yesterday went to Bras Besar with Jie,Clef,Mei Jun and Bo Yuan cause they wanna see guitar.After that went to Bugis to drink Starbucks.And off I went to school for skates.Cause I missed alot of session already...And when I go back, no roller blader at all..AT ALL!Except 2 who is playing basketball.Wendy came and asked me if i wanna skate till SUNTEC from school.I was hesistant abit... Ask Wei Long and he say ok cause he wanna die. =.=After that off we went to Suntec~!There were WL,Wendy,a skateborder ( Can't rmb her name... Sorry!) and me~!But we ended our Journey at Commonwealth MRT.Why?Firstly, the floor was DAMN slippery.Secondly, The terain was pretty bad and uneven due to the construction.Thirdly, WL fell alot of time until he tired liao.But nevertheless it was fun and experiencing.I think it would be best if we were to go urban all the time for skating.Cause like alot of ppl lost interest in it already.Sad.After that went I reached home, my sis asked me if i wanna watch Happy Feet with her friends. Midnight show.Happy FeetHmm... Generally the show is ok la... But it turn pretty dull in the middle of the movie. Nevertheless, the vocalists for all the song are.... DAMN POWER! All the songs is really nice~! But it is pretty unrealistic when human = Alien to those penguine ba. Story Rating: 3/5The vocal Rating: 5/5! Damn!After that we walked home... Cause my Mum can't fetch us back...
Took on my way home... Nice right? I think one of the photo I will submit for my Photography Assignment ba... =)Ok... Now lemme rot.Rot....But before that lemme post some photograph i took at Zouk~!
Was here but not Now.