Wednesday, October 04, 2006   9:31 am
I feel so FUCK now...I came EARLY for today lesson at 9am(Miracle huh?)Wait for the lecturer...Wait...Wait...He came in and tell us to buy the textbook and he say that he will not be teaching anything.Off he went.20+ mins...WHAT THE FUCK LA! RRRROOOOOAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!! ARRRGGGHHH!!!And now here in that stupid lab dunno what to do till lunchtime...*faint*Hmm... Since there is SOOO much time before lunchtime, lemme say what I had done yesterday ba...03/10/2006 TuesdayWent to Kbox with Mei Jun,Ryu and Chrislyn at toa payohMet up with MJ first for lunch.After that Ryu met up with us.We went up to kbox first.After that Chrislyn joined us.Sing~Sing~Sing~I still kinna sux.Chrislyn and Ryu went off first.Left me and Mei Jun exactly like the same from the start.We sang abit more before we went off to Mac for dinner.After that went home.----------------------------------------------------Well.... I really feel very vexed now....Over what? I really dunno.Just... vexed.Hate it.My life has changed...Changed until I don't know how to face it.I don't wanna feel all these anymore.Can it all just... stop?
Was here but not Now.