Lost

Louis Ong (Loky)
Twenty Two+
21/07/88
Cancerian-Leo
...


Pet


Rainbow!



My Favourite Thing...
Music
My 3 Instrument
Frappucino
Strawberry
Chocolate
Movie
Pop'n Music!
Happiness

Wishes...
Cello
Piano
Laptop
Proper instrument lesson
Pop'n Music 16 machine at home
More Clothes
New Hairstyle


Whisper To Me...



Links
  • Belinda
  • Cara
  • Dean
  • Jasmine
  • Jun Ze
  • Kai Chin
  • Lydia
  • Mandy
  • Wei Long


  • Move Back into Past...
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    October 2008
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010

    Credits
    designer   Skinn     Blogg

    Now Playing
    Love Never End By Twins

    Thursday, October 12, 2006   10:33 pm

    Lemme update ba...

    9/10/2006 Monday

    The musicial people are back~!

    Jie and PX!!! XD~!

    After school Pei Xia, Jie, Chrislyn, Nicholas and me went to Bugis for.... COFFEE~!

    But we couldn't find any seats at all so we wanna go Coffee Bean but...

    THEY CLOSED THE BRANCH AT PARCO JUNCTION!!! ARGH!

    The Starbuck at Bugis was packed. PACKED.

    So we went to PS de StarBuck.

    Sat down and chat. Wow it's been a long time that we did that...

    After that Nicholas left first so we walked to Far East Plaza to meet up with Mandy.

    It's been a long time since i last saw here also.

    Jie like wanna die walking there.. LOL

    Then reached Far East Plaza and the girls started to walk and look around at clothes and stuff.

    Jie and I just wait outside loh when Mandy asked me and Jie some riddle:

    Mandy: What animals are expert at Martial Arts?
    Jie and I: dunno leh...
    Mandy: Zebra. Cause it got alot of black belts.
    Both of us: = ="
    Mandy:What animal are not good at fighting?
    Both of us: Dunno.
    Mandy: Panda. Cause they got black rings.
    Both of us:............
    Mandy: What animal like to ask 'why'?
    I:I dunno
    (Jie was quiet all the way when she asked this question)
    Mandy:Pig
    I:Why?
    Mandy:(Pointing at me)
    = ="

    You win la..

    Then after that we went to eat PastaMania at Cineleisure.

    Then after that we went home le...

    Jie... Cool down okie? =) I can feel how you feel that time also.

    10/10/2006 Tuesday

    *Can't remember.. Can someone refresh my memory? I remember I didn't went home very early also...*

    Ok I remember liao...

    Went to meet Daniel after my school at PASIR RIS park to go skating while he learn bicycle.

    Wait and wait...

    Then he came.

    We wanted to rent the bike but the store close so early la...

    So we went to walk around and he try out my blades.

    He fell.

    = ="

    Then after that we went to Downtown East to eat dinner at the foodcourt and play Archard.

    I swear... I never gonna touch that 'machine' again.

    So off we went home...

    11/10/2006 Wednesday

    After my photography lesson, went to meet up with Jie,Shu Shu (AKA Bo Yuan) Nicholas and Wee Siong to go Sim Lim Square to look for Metal Gear Solid 2 for Xbox.

    Off we went~!

    We walked round and round... But still cannot find.

    Nicholas left us first cause he was meeting his friends

    So we went for coffee at the Starbucks at Bugis.

    Then off we went home.

    BUT!

    When I reached Khatib, Daniel smsed me and asked if i wanna go to TOWN for dinner.

    *faint*

    I took the train BACK to Douby Gauth MRT la...

    Then we went to eat... Pizza Hut~!



    Yum Yum~!

    And there were 2 tables of people celebrating birthday for different people la...

    Like.. = ="

    After that I went to ZOneX and played 1 round of HOTD4~!

    I reached stage 3 going to reach boss there.

    I improved~!

    After that went home.

    12/10/2006 Thursday.

    Stupid Tim.

    Cannot book the Auditorum never tell us.

    Some of us sat outside the Auditorum and wait la.

    = =

    Went back up T2044 and lesson as per normal...

    Then also found out alot of truth sia... Dunno what is wrong la...

    Then heard alot of stuff from Tim after lesson..

    I am pretty curious what am i suppose to do during the ITP..

    Hmm..

    After that we went to Jurong Point to eat Subway~!

    Then we went home liao.

    Ok that's all liao... Better go bath and go zzz liao...

    Tml getting back MUST Result. Omg...

    Ja Mata~!

    My Butterfly Dream~!


    Was here but not Now.