Lost

Louis Ong (Loky)
Twenty Two+
21/07/88
Cancerian-Leo
...


Pet


Rainbow!



My Favourite Thing...
Music
My 3 Instrument
Frappucino
Strawberry
Chocolate
Movie
Pop'n Music!
Happiness

Wishes...
Cello
Piano
Laptop
Proper instrument lesson
Pop'n Music 16 machine at home
More Clothes
New Hairstyle


Whisper To Me...



Links
  • Belinda
  • Cara
  • Dean
  • Jasmine
  • Jun Ze
  • Kai Chin
  • Lydia
  • Mandy
  • Wei Long


  • Move Back into Past...
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    October 2008
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010

    Credits
    designer   Skinn     Blogg

    Now Playing
    Love Never End By Twins

    Saturday, October 07, 2006   1:42 pm

    I REALLY DON'T FEEL LIKE STAYING AT HOME!!! ARGH!!!

    But even if I were to go out...

    Where?

    Haiz...

    Lemme write out what happened these few days stuff ba~

    4/10/2006 Wednesday

    After photography lesson, went to met up with Wei Long,Kai Chin and Yong Wee to eat porridge at Kai Chin's dad store located at Jurong area.

    It was on the television so it's worth a try~

    While waiting for KC, we went to JEC to play archard.

    THE POP AND MUSIC MACHINE ONE BUTTON GOT TORN OFF!!! ARGH! $#@^%&%^&

    And I tried HOTD4 alone.

    Really cannot make it.

    KC came and off we went to his father's store~

    The porridge was really nice~ And I really loved the chilli.

    We always joked at KC cause he made the chilli and during the interview of his father's store, one of the judge says that tasting the chilli feels like falling in love. LOL

    After that off we went to PS to watch..... STAY ALIVE~!

    Stay Alive

    The storyline is very interesting IMO ba... Very creative and it touch abit on other games like 'Fatal Frame' and ' Silent Hill 4'. The game just shows the craze of horror games in the market ba... I'm one of the horror freak~! XD

    However, the movie not gory enough ba... But since is PG so... Can't ask for more le ba...

    Overall, it's a Must See movie for those people who like horror games~!

    Rating: 4/5

    After that went to play Archard again.

    And off we went home.

    P.S. Don't touch my hair cause I spend alot of time styling it. Hope that you guys can understand =)

    5/10/2006 Thursday

    I was LATE for REMT.I mean it by REALLY late cause... the lesson starts at 8am and i woke up at.... 8.15am?

    Took cab down to SP.

    $17.50.

    T_T

    And I know my REMT marks for that 2 songs le~

    75. Pretty ok I guess...

    Anyway, after lesson went to play pool with Bo Yuan and Nicholas at lucky plaza.

    Initerally wanna go bowling but Nicholas forogt to bring his EZlink,student pass and IC. So he cannot go in.

    Ryu joined us caused his student pang sei him. lol

    Pool was fun~!

    After that we went to Wistma Atrium de Starbuck to sit down for a coffee cause Nicholas haven't slept from... the day before?

    He really nid the double shot.

    After that I went to meet up with my sis at Toa Payoh to go to Whampoa ( Ok alot of people don't really know where is this place... It's near.... Balastier and Toa Payoh...?) to meet up with my dad to pass him some clothes for the 'Ping An Qiao' thingy.

    Went there and heck those relative. They also gimme those like.... Kan Bu Qi us those look.Heck them la~

    So off I went to play with my small cousins~ And one nieces but she went off first.

    Some photo whoring with them~:



    'Let's take a photo~!'



    'Gimme some funny face again and I will EAT you UP! ROAR~!'



    'Now, isn't this better?'



    My cousin carrying.... dunno who is that also.

    We played candles and I help them put the candles into the lanterns.

    Both of them are 8 years old. Wow... I'm really getting old.

    Then ate some food.

    I was so hungry that I went for second serving.

    My 'sheng sheng' asked:"Zhe ge shi gei shui chi de?" (This is for who to eat?)

    I replied: " O shi wo chi de." ( It's for me)

    And I smiled back at here.

    Of course is Xiao Li Chang Dao.(Hiding knives in a smile)

    That's what she does the best so... I do it to her la~ I must let them know that I'm not someone who let people stomp over me easily despite their seniority. Blah.

    After that brought them to the minimart to get some sweet treats~

    Both of them 'Ka' me to buy them some treats. Lol! Kinna used to it already. Since I don't really see them often, why not? =)

    After that we went to the fitness corner area and play abit before I went home with my sis cause she's having her N level Art and Math the next day.

    Yup.

    06/10/2006 Friday

    It's the day of.... SuPerstar~!

    Well before that, Mei Jun,Ryu and I just... rot.

    We walked to the Moberly block to take a look at the newly renovated facilities there.

    It's really nice~

    Then we also checked out the Karaoke there.

    The song list is like......

    Kinna outdated...?

    After that we went to IMM caused it's been a long time since I went there too~

    Then went to Daiso to shop~!

    I wanna buy everything there~! ROAR~!

    In the end bought a few stuff there too.

    Then Bo Yuan, Chrislyn and her friend joined us.

    We went for dinner at the Foodcourt there.

    Then took bus to Clementi then change bus to NUS.

    We were over to the centre and we were late.

    Someone scold Ryu CCB for being late caused his ticket is with Ryu.

    To that someone: KNNBCCB LA! You think that who you are! Can't you just Fucking wait!We also trying our best to go there ASAP right!

    And I wonder how Ryu kept so calm. I would flare and torn the ticket if I was in his situation.

    Uh Hmph... Anyway we went in and watch the musicial.

    Wow.. They were brillant.

    Loved the musicial~!

    All those that are in DMAT one really has improved alot. I'm really happy for them =)

    Those who habben watch~ GO AND WATCH!

    After the whole thing, we went to look for the performer and the instrumentalist.

    I missed Jie and Pei Xia. ='(

    After meeting them we went to Clementi de Mac to eat.

    It was late already... Then I thought that my mum is able to like drive us home.

    But she says that we had to wait till 3+AM to reach clementi.

    What the...

    So in the end we took cab home.

    Think cost us a bomb loh...

    Yup that's all...

    ----------------------------------------------------

    Ok let me emo abit and write out some stuff...

    If we are able to format our memory like a computer,will you do it?

    I would say: Yes and No.

    Yes in a way that I can forget all those bad memory that has happened to me and I could start everything again like a blank sheet of paper.

    No in a way that everything happened for a reason so that we can learn from it and grow.

    I just wanna say...

    I'm not the old me again.

    Why be that weakling and let people see through all your weak point?

    I still miss that someone?

    I admit.

    Yeah.

    I'm still trying my best to forget all of those memories...

    But it's tough....

    Really tough....

    I'm not the old me that let people stomp over anymore...

    Step my tail?

    I'll make sure I will BREAK yours.

    And....

    I will make sure you die a horrible death.

    =)


    Was here but not Now.