Thursday, September 21, 2006   12:05 am
Just came back from J8 after eating dinner with Cara.And it's my 4th post for the day. =.=Uh huh looks like I'm really bored.Anyway she called me at last minute la... In the end I was late for 45 mins cause i still have to bath and prepare my stuff ar = =We walked around not knowing what to eat.We decided to eat PastaMania after some groaning from me.I was so hungry.After eating we went to the archard.Then walked back to J8 and walked around.Eat strawberry sundae and sat down at Mac and chat.After that Take Away MOS Burger for my sister.Went home after thatThink she tio 'suaned' by me the whole dinner. LolAnd everyone thinks that everything that is in my hand can become a weapon.=.=I'm a sadist so.... u all imagine ba~Ja Mata~O ya... Visit this webbie:http://www.lightamillioncandles.com/Enter to help the kids that was forced to be filmed in children pornography...They did it out of proverty and desperate for money...So please help to light a candle so that they can achieve the aim ok?The Youtube clip is as below...Will you help....?
Was here but not Now.