Tuesday, September 12, 2006   10:21 pm
Got this from Cara's blog. I'm really bored I guess... Btw I'm still alive ( I guess...)Facts About You :
1. Name: Louis Ong
2. Middle Name: Kay Yong
3. Location: My room
4. Place of Birth: KK
5. Male or Female: Male
6. Occupation: Student @ SP
7. Initials: huh?
Your Appearance :
8. Hair Color : Light Brown
9. Hair Length: Slightly below neck.
10. Best Feature: Eyes ba..
11. Height: 170
12. Glasses: Yes.But usually Contact Lens ( It ROX! XD)
13. Shoe size: 8-9
14. Weight: Think 52-55Kg ba..
Your Firsts :
15. Best friend: Can't Rmb...
16. Award: Receiving a PURPLE file from my primary 1 form teacher for 10 marks In Math during CA2 Exam. (Wow, I still can remember and does it count?)
17. Sport You Joined: Table Tennis. Sux at it though.
18. Thing you did today: Waking up..?
19: Thing you ate today: Chicken Noodles
20. Thing you said today: Tsk!
21. Love: LZ
Favorites :
22. Movie: Too Much to list?
23. TV Show: Too much to list too.
24. Color: Black,Blue,Green...?
25. Rock Band: Not really having one...
25. Place to get groceries: NTUC
26. Food: Anything STRAWBERRY AND CHOCOLATE~27. Season: Winter
28. Candy: Any will do~
29. Sport: Cycling, Ice skating, Blading, Swimming
30. Restaurant: Not sure...
31. Animal: Dogs, Hamster and other pets~!
32. Book: Comic~
33.Magazine: Not Sure...
Doing before you started this survey :
34. Doing: Eating Dinner~
35. Thinking: What to do tomorrow.
36. Wearing: Dark blue short with white tee
37. Crying bout: That Idiot...
38. Eating: Japanese styled curry rice~ Cook by Me and Sis
39. Drinking: Blackcurrent With Aloe Vera
40. Typing: These Answer...?
41. Listening To: Rihanna - Unfaithful ( It's played on the television)
42. Thinking about: What time to sleep
43. Wanting: Get my allowance..
44. Watching: Wo Ai Jin Shan Shun
45. Where do you see yourself in 5 years: Working I guess...
46. Kids: 0
47. Want to be Married: Not Really...
Have You Ever :
48. Kissed a Stranger: No
49. Had surgery: No
50. Gone commando: Huh?
51. Ran Away From Home: Haha.. Ya... When I was a small kid = =
52. Broken a bone: No
53. Got an X-ray: Yes
54. Been on a cruise: Yes
55. Got a car accident: No
81. Dumped someone: Ehh... Guess so...
82. Cried When Someone Died: Ehh.. Haven't had this situation be4
83. Cried At School: Ya. Well... That's all ba.. Really bored... ZzZz...Ja Mata~
Was here but not Now.