Sunday, September 24, 2006   6:29 pm
Initerally I should be working today... but something happened ytd...
Well... Yesterday we were working halfway when suddenly Cara told me that her aunt told her to tell my sister not to come today for work.
I was fumed.
Is like... If you wanna convey a message, you shouldn't use someone as a catalyst to amplifer the message.
After hearing the message from Cara, my mood dropped to the bottom.
Went out of the room and smsed my sis to tell her not to work today.Also smsed Daniel of what has happened.
After work, Cara's Aunt called my sis and another girl out of the room and told them that their too slow.What the...I really dunno why am I so angry when my sister is not so angry too.Just... Natural Instinct of a cancerian ba... Homely...I know that I should be partal when it comes to work and relationship but I just... couldn't do it.We left first after the briefing.Took the bus and I realli didnt saw Cara at the route to MRT station. She was really down.Think is my reaction... Sorry...After that met with Dad and went for dinner with him while walking around AMK.Dun feel like going home so went to Somerset to look for my Mum while waiting for my friends.After that went drinking.Think I drank too much.Vomit until like dunno wtf.Did something wrong too.After that went back to look for my mum to take her car back.Vomit 2-3 times on the way back.The feeling sucks.I told her that I went drinking.After that reached home I immediately went sleep.Woke up with hangover.My drinking really CMI ba...Ok tomorrow school starting.Weee~! or Booo~! ?We shall see tomorrow...Ja Mata~No matter how much is the amount of money, I will not betray the one I loved over that. Cause my loved one are PRICELESS...
Was here but not Now.