Thursday, September 28, 2006   8:17 pm
25/09/06 Tuesday
Well... it wasn't a very good day ba...Went to meet up with Candice after school. Kai Wen was there too. So we went to City Hall to study.Then after that KW left first.So we continue studying.After that we went to the YCK de Driving School.For the test.6 letter word came out after the test.FAILED.OMFG!!!!Candice also failed.... T_TRetaking the stupid test again on 2 Nov.... ZzZz...26/09/06 WednesdayAfter ACUS thing, we were like literally nothing to do.So the group of us went to Clementi to eat.Japanese Food~

Photography lesson~! That is the lesson that I have been waiting for~
It was interesting~
After that meet up with WL and YW to go home.
After that went to Chong Pang to buy contact lens~
True Sapphire Freshlook Colourblend~
$25.
Pretty worth it ba..
After that went to Northpoint to meet KC play HOTD4~
Still kinna sucks la...
27/09/06 Thursday
Well.. Is today.
I was SOOO late for my REMT lesson.
ZzZz...
Anyway after the practical lesson there was nothing to do so went to FC1 with JK and Ryu.
2nd visit there~
After that walk back Er Mei San again = =
REMT lecture.
Boring. And I was like practicing on the keyboard instead of listening to his teaching =x
After that took the long way back home. I wanna sit down too. Reached home.Really bored.So asked KC to go play HOTD4 at Northpoint again. =xAfter that help Cara buy some stuff.Ermm.... *Scensored*Lol~yup that's all le...Wonder should I go for CCA tomorrow... Hmmm.. Ja Mata~In my heart, there is always a compartment for you in there. But, that compartment is locked up from others so that nobody would ever notice about your exsistance in my life.......
Was here but not Now.