Wednesday, September 20, 2006   11:10 am
18/09/06 MondayMet up with Mandy at YCK MRT. I was late cause there was a sudden downpour. =.=Anyway we went to City Hall cause she wanna buy shoes and visit her collegue.The aroma from the bakery was very tempting. Mandy recommended the puff~ It was delicious~!I spend most of my money on food.True loh..=PAfter that we went to Funan the IT Mall de food junction and eat lunch there.Then off we go to Bugis by foot.She wanna buy pants so we were at Bugis street.She says that she was shy about shopping infront of me.= =So I went to walk around at OG.In the end sit at the toliet in there to clean my shoes cause its wet and I was tired and needed a place to sit.Strange for me huh?Rest awhile there then went to look at the toy section at OG there before she shopped finish.Then we went to the Ice House that I went with Cara the day before.I ordered Strawberry Ice shave again but this time there is a shorbert onto of it~Mandy ordered Mango de... both were nice too~After that we went to Chinatown cause she wanna buy belt buckle and the cloth for it.After that we were tired so we went home.On my way back, I took a pic ba...
Nice colour right?19/08/06 Tuesday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELINDA~!
Went to meet up with Belinda and her friends and I was late.Lol =x I ate at home first so went there late.Met them at Yashinoya at Cineleisure. Sat down and chat with Jackson and Gary and.... Can't rmb his name.There were alot of people that I never see before. Maybe I had but just can't remember =XAnyway after that we went to Party World KTV near Cineleisure.I think I was pretty think-skinned cause I sang alot of songs. So not me. =.= Dunno what's wrong with me also.My singing still sux.After singing awhile the light went off and Cara and gang brought in the cake~!
Birthday Girl~!
Too dark.. Pai sei =.=Anyway after we left we went to PS for dinner.Before that one of the guy, Bo Sheng (Is that his name?) met some girl friends.After that he came and ask me if i know Vernice. Just now was her elder sis Merlissa( If i'm not wrong) and her friends.Got to know that he was from Ahmad Ibrahim Sec. My Sec. school Arch Enemy for Air Rifle which was the CCA that both of us was used to be in it.And i think that both of us have compete with each other before but just cannot remember since both of us changed alot after secondary school ba...We talked about alot of past stuff... Nice memories ba..We walked till PS and ate the omelette noodle. Those japanese style one.After that went to 7-11 and Belinda opened her gift outside.Hope she really like what Cara and I gave her. =)After that we went to ZoneX for HOTD4 and TC4~!Still sux at it.After that off we went home le..Ok... I'm so BBBBOOOOORRRREEEDDDD at home... =.=Ja Mata~Lost between reality and fantasy....
Was here but not Now.