Monday, September 18, 2006   12:24 am
16/08/06 SaturdayMet up with KC,WL,SL,YW and Jowin to go Queenstown to buy the axel WL needed. Luckily they changed the meeting time from 12pm to 2pm. At least I still got time to eat my lunch. Spagetti cooked by my mum~! lol~Anyway I met up with SL first. The last time that I met him was like.... The Kbox session which is like dunno how many months ago ba...Anyway I met up with SL first.Then we saw 2 girls with VERY THICK makeup loh... The cheek like so PINK la... Zzz...Turns off.We met on the bus 855.I diam all the way on the bus.Just dun feel like talking until that KC sending me some odd sms la.Kip talking about the MSN Minesweeper.Thanks to him my 100% win rate bb liao...Grrr..Anyway we reached Queenstown shopping centre.Got the axel that WL needed. Then i got the axel key that i nid also. =)After that we walked to Anchorpoint for lunch.Walked around there before we decided to go play pool at Marina Square.WL say we boarded the right bus.Right.. BUT on the OPPOSITE direction.= ="So we alighted at Commonwealth MRT station to board the train.KC says that the name Commonwealth not nice. I was like... What name should we give it? Unusualpoor ar? = ="After that on the platform, they told about one guy who pushed the girlfriend down the platform to the track and was charged attempted murder at Clementi station there. Luckily the girl didn't died.And when the train came, WL pushed me from the back.GRRR....Anyway, we reached Marina Square and started playing pool.Tio Trashed.And YW was scolded for taking photo.After we went for dinner. After dinner was some camera whoring. = ="
KC with SL at the back.
Jowin~
Where will my reflection shows~ =X
KC's phone light.After that we walked to PS from City Hall.While going up the escalator...
The light at the escalator.Then we started walking. We walked passed SMU and on the roadside I saw....
Sunflower~! I LOVED SUNFLOWER~! XD~ Wonder why they had it on the roadside. Heard from them is for the IMF thingy and they won't last long .... ='(Anyway we reached PS but before I could play anything Nigel smsed me and I went to meet him at City Hall.Yup and I reached home on 3am plus and do my jap project till 5am plus...Zzzz.17/08/06 SundayWent for a haircut before going for the job interview.
Kinna short la...Anyway, met up with Daniel and we went for interview at Grammaphone.Think is Xiong Duo Ji Shao ba... = =After that we walked around at chijmes then walked to Grand Cathay then to PS de Starbuck.After that when we were walking toward Meridian Hotel, We were blocked at the Isetan cause I think some big shot coming out.Daniel said that the 'Emperor is coming out from the palace.'LOL!Then I realised that I forgot to take the disc so I ran back to Starbucks and luckily it's still there.It started pouring badly.We can't walked to anywhere at all.Walked around PS before we went to take the train to Orchard.Both of our friends are at Far East Plaza so we challanged each other and I found them first.Actually is they found me = ="Met up with Cara and Belinda. So we walked around at Far East Plaza before going to eat dinner at Long John Sliver.After that we walked to Orchard MRT station and took the train to go Bugis.Belinda went off first to go celerbrate her's mum birthday. (I think)Anyway, we bought the wrapping paper and went happily to archard~!BUT! the stupid HOTD4 one of the gun FAULTY.='(In the end we played TC4.I was shot by the stupid boss at stage 1 area 3 TWICE!Freaking pissed and ma lu = ="When we were about to walked out, we saw Gary from MIT club.They thought that I am with Cara. = ="Anyway,after that we walked at Edge then Cara wanted Ice-cream.So I suggested walking around.Then I remembered the Ice shop directly opposite Berlinton Square.We ordered Strawberry milk with shaven Ice~!It was... Fantastic~!
It caused us to be broke. I only left 5cents loh... Zzzz...On the train back, I saw Qi Fu.And he thinks that we are together.= ="No loh... Duh~And he still put BIG BIG on his MSN Nick that I have a girlfriend. = ="Yup that's all ba...Go zzz liao... Ja Mata~Is human's feeling affected by people around us...?
Was here but not Now.