Lost

Louis Ong (Loky)
Twenty Two+
21/07/88
Cancerian-Leo
...


Pet


Rainbow!



My Favourite Thing...
Music
My 3 Instrument
Frappucino
Strawberry
Chocolate
Movie
Pop'n Music!
Happiness

Wishes...
Cello
Piano
Laptop
Proper instrument lesson
Pop'n Music 16 machine at home
More Clothes
New Hairstyle


Whisper To Me...



Links
  • Belinda
  • Cara
  • Dean
  • Jasmine
  • Jun Ze
  • Kai Chin
  • Lydia
  • Mandy
  • Wei Long


  • Move Back into Past...
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    October 2008
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010

    Credits
    designer   Skinn     Blogg

    Now Playing
    Love Never End By Twins

    Sunday, August 13, 2006   3:52 pm

    It's a Sunday~! And I'm rotting at home~! = =" Oh well~! Btw if you all wanna see the chinese lyrics, go to view->Encoding-> Unicode ok? =)

    Monday 7/08/06

    Dad is discharged from the hospital today! woohoo~

    And I'm in school chionging my MIDI.

    Ian like showing those secondary school on brief of our course thingy. Make me scolding bad words infront of Clef they all. Clef also got scold the f word ok? Just feel that its gross la.... And why is he the one who represent our course de? BLAH~! WHATEVER! GGGRRRR....

    Cara and Belinda send me a mms of a slice of Strawberry Indulgence while I'm chionging my MIDI stuff... ARRGGHHH! I almost went mad over that mms.

    In the end, they say they will treat me if i go to look for them. For my precious Strawberry Indulgence, I will do anything! XD~!

    After 6pm I went to Somerset to look for them.After that went to Cineleisure to eat at Yashinoya. They got one promotion like buy 5 bento free one pack of 1kg rice. = =" Odd promotion.

    Went to Starbuck for my precious Strawberry Indulgence treated by Berlinda and I ordered the Strawberry and Cream Ice-Blended. HEAVENLY~! XD~! Tried to study there but can't get the mood. So we walked around then go home le.

    Tuesday 8/08/06

    Japanese Test on that day. I got a 0 for one of my oral question cause i'm completely clueless what my sensei saying. = ="

    After went to do recording stuff. BY habben do alot of stuff so he used the whole session. He need it ba.

    There was Jie,BY,Nic,MJ and Clef. Some of us actually wanna watch movie but some of them dun have NR buses back home. So in the end we went for Dinner at Cineleisure AGAIN. But this time is Burger King.

    Actually wanna stay out till long long but guess that we got nothing to do. So all of us went home since its late le. (Night is still young for me though =X )

    Wednesday 9/08/06

    National Day! But I'm rotting at home caused I need a rest at home = =". I also need to chiong my assignment reflection... Blah...

    Thursday 10/08/06

    Assignment due on today. *panic panic* Export out my song and do some EQ and DSP on it.

    Then burn it and continue writing reflection on it.

    Time for everyone to present their work.

    Most of them did very well for their composition and recording.

    I still feel mine sucks...

    I was very nervous before presentation loh.

    Feel like puking...

    When I explained my Tim3 and the significant of it. Tim like keep 'zi xiaoing' me loh...

    Think he wanna calm me down ba.

    Haiz..

    Lesson end at around 8pm cause Tim wanna listen to 2 songs for all the student and he started lesson late. = ="

    But it's a huge parcel off the bag loh.

    YeaHH~!

    Friday 11/08/06

    MUST Test.

    All of us like practice the listening till siao.

    Professor Clef came out with some method to memorize the mode.

    Very fun and easy to remember.

    But i still think I answered some wrongly.

    = ="

    Theory wise....

    I did alot of mistake on it.

    BLAH WHATEVER LA~

    It all over anyway.

    In the end we went for movie at Cineleisure (Third time in a Week). There was Jie,BY,Roy,Bun,Ryu,Nic and me.

    Before that we split and went for dinner first. Ate Yashinoya again but this time with Bun and BY.

    We watched The Fast and The Curious Tokyo Drift.

    Pretty Nice~ And the sound effect rox loh. Can feel the whole chair trembling due to the bass~!

    After that still dun feel like going home. So went to The Coffee Bean at the Boarders for a drink before going home.

    12/08/06 Saturday

    Stayed at home before going over to my Dad's place for dinner.

    But before that my sis cooked some stuff for my Dad.

    Just some steam fish thingy la. She also anyhow cook one but it work well.

    Went over there and ate dinner.

    Slack abit before sis and me go home.

    Initerally wanna take train home but it was so freaking packed.

    So we walked and took bus instead.

    We got on a old TransIsland bus. It was rare.

    Then we bought booze~!

    We just collecting. No drinking.

    After that I went skating alone at Yishun Park

    In the end fell cause the slope too steep and I lost control.

    But no injury~!

    Ok la thats all for this week. Nothing major happened also.

    Now rotting. Tomorrow got MIDI test. Should study anot... Hmmm..

    Ja Mata~

    Look Ahead....


    Was here but not Now.