Lost

Louis Ong (Loky)
Twenty Two+
21/07/88
Cancerian-Leo
...


Pet


Rainbow!



My Favourite Thing...
Music
My 3 Instrument
Frappucino
Strawberry
Chocolate
Movie
Pop'n Music!
Happiness

Wishes...
Cello
Piano
Laptop
Proper instrument lesson
Pop'n Music 16 machine at home
More Clothes
New Hairstyle


Whisper To Me...



Links
  • Belinda
  • Cara
  • Dean
  • Jasmine
  • Jun Ze
  • Kai Chin
  • Lydia
  • Mandy
  • Wei Long


  • Move Back into Past...
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    October 2008
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010

    Credits
    designer   Skinn     Blogg

    Now Playing
    Love Never End By Twins

    Tuesday, August 22, 2006   11:22 am

    Ok I like had 1-2 hrs of sleep only last night and I'm really dying here.... = =

    Anyway, yesterday went to kbox with PX,MJ,KW and Bun.

    Didn't expect that PX and I were the first to reach despite already being late. After that Bun and KW reached. Off we went to the Kbox at Toa Payoh.

    One word: ULU

    Anyway, MJ joined us later and we sang alot of stuff la...

    I still SUX.

    KW had lesson so she went off first.Chrislyn joined us there.

    We started singing from 2pm+ to 8pm+ loh....

    Sing till my voice and throat almost died. - -

    Anyway after the kbox session, Bun suggested to catch a movie. We chose Ghost Game at the another 'ulu' cinema there.

    Ghost Game
    Well.... its the normal story line of horror movie la... nothing really scary about it if u are a great fan of horror stuff.The ending just kinna sux when it a story of everyone died ba... = ="

    Rating:2.5/5

    After the movie it was around 11+pm already. So we went home le...

    BUT!

    Yesterday didn't end in this manner for me.

    When I reached home and practiced on the keyboard for a while, Chrislyn called.

    They told me to go down to Yew Tee to go Jie's house to ton over.

    There was PX,MJ,Chris,JK,KW and of course ,Jie

    There was no train for me le..

    In the end I packed some stuff and off I went to his house by taxi.

    The taxi driver kip looking at the rear mirror and stare at me loh. He must be thinking why a boy still carry a bunny bag and go out at such a late time. = =" I'm already on holiday ok? Lol~!

    Anyway, I reached Yew Tee station and the Taxi bill was like... $12+?

    Urgh.....

    We went to 7-11 and they bought some stuff and off we went to Jie's house.

    We started cooking in Jie's kitchen and all of them took out their contact lens and so on.

    When I wanna take it out, I realised that...

    I FORGOT TO BRING MY SPECTACLE!ARGHHHHHHH!

    = ="

    Screwed.

    I was 'blind' for the whole night.

    They watched 'Constatine' for the night. I can't see a thing despite sitting damn close to the tv.

    Now u all know how blind am I ba....

    Lol

    Anyway, PX lend me her spectacle while she took a nap and I watched with her spec.

    I looked odd in it.

    The show was pretty nice and interesting. But it is abit 'chim' la...

    Rating:3.5/5

    After that, we try to keep each other awake by playing alot of strange stuff and say story la...It just like what a typical chalet things to do stuff la...

    Story... We digged out all the old ghost stories that we heard of in our school last time. Still pretty interesting ba... =)

    It lasted us pretty long though. I fall asleep for awhile at around 6+am I guess...

    At around 7+ am I was woken up by them. They are leaving. At least I'm not blind when I'm leaving there. = =

    We ate Mac breakfast and off we went home le..

    Took a LONG and nice bath when I reached home. I nid it =P

    Ok that's all... Later have to go to the Driving School to register for my Theory Test date~ I really feel like sleeping..... HELP!!!!!!

    Ja Mata~

    Dance~!


    Was here but not Now.