Lost

Louis Ong (Loky)
Twenty Two+
21/07/88
Cancerian-Leo
...


Pet


Rainbow!



My Favourite Thing...
Music
My 3 Instrument
Frappucino
Strawberry
Chocolate
Movie
Pop'n Music!
Happiness

Wishes...
Cello
Piano
Laptop
Proper instrument lesson
Pop'n Music 16 machine at home
More Clothes
New Hairstyle


Whisper To Me...



Links
  • Belinda
  • Cara
  • Dean
  • Jasmine
  • Jun Ze
  • Kai Chin
  • Lydia
  • Mandy
  • Wei Long


  • Move Back into Past...
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    October 2008
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010

    Credits
    designer   Skinn     Blogg

    Now Playing
    Love Never End By Twins

    Saturday, August 12, 2006   5:20 pm

    I'm on holiday!!! XD~! This Sem finally over!!! WOohoo~! I also uploaded the 2 songs that I promised to let you all hear when its done! This is a slight brief of the 2 songs:

    Tim3

    Lyrics by: Louis Ong
    Composed by: Louis Ong & Clef Xiel
    Arranged by: Clef Xiel
    Instrumentalist: Vocal – Lydia Ang
    Electric Guitar – Clef Xiel
    Acoustic Guitar – Hazel Lua
    Drums – Bani
    Bass – Clef Xiel
    Special Thanks to: Everyone who helped out in this project!


    Lyrics

    When we met for the first time
    I thought that you would be the one
    When you look in my eyes
    I was tricked by it
    But why am I the only one suffering!

    *I wanna fly
    I wanna cry
    I wanna know why I’m all alone
    I wanna sleep eternally
    I wanna stop!
    The tim3 around us.

    I was happy with you around
    I hope that time will stop
    You told me how much you love me
    And I fell for it
    But why aren’t you around when I’m tore apart?

    *Chorus

    I cried so much
    I feel so dry
    The promise that was broken
    Like the shattered glass

    *Chorus


    Inspiration and Interpretation of this song:

    This song is dedicated to one of my good friend when I heard her story about her relationship. She is the third party of this relationship that she fell into. The guy treats her very well and that is why she fell in love with him. They were together, secretly from everyone.

    However, the guy felt that it was not right to be 2-timing. In the end the guy choose the other girl instead of my friend. My friend was badly hurt by this guy.

    So for this song, I try to imagine to be in my friend’s shoe and to imagine how she would feel.

    The title ‘Tim3’ came around when I feel that she cherished the time when she was with the guy. The ‘3’ instead of ‘e’ in Tim3 is to realize that she is after all, a 3rd party.

    For the first verse, it is to show how the girl fell in love with this guy. She knew that she was the 3rd party but she couldn’t do anything and fell in love with him. However this guy doesn’t know how this girl is feeling to be a third party of a relationship.

    For the second verse, it is to show the feeling when the girl is with this guy and has this guy told her all the time. This also shows that this guy isn’t around her when she needs her help.

    For the chorus, it is to show how the girl is struggling inside her heart.

    Lastly, the bridge is to show how the girl feel disappointed over the promises that was broken by the guy.


    咖啡( Instrumental Version)

    Lyrics by: Louis Ong
    Composed by: Louis Ong
    Arranged by: Louis Ong
    Special Thanks to: Lydia Ang (Helping me figuring out the chords)
    Candice Yong (Helping me with the 2nd verse piano accompliment)
    Clef Xiel (Helping out in some arrangement of the drums and the celesta part)
    Yuan Jie ( Arrangement of the drums)
    And others who helped out in this project!


    Lyrics:

    我和你
    坐在那
    熟悉的地方
    喝着你心爱的咖啡
    看着你
    幸福快乐的感觉
    可是为何你
    突然消失了

    *当咖啡打翻后
    就像我们的爱情
    就像那个杯
    回不到了从前
    桌布上的印
    就像心中的影子
    永远无法去除
    无法忘记

    想起了
    那时你
    一脸不满的表情
    说着我为何不争气
    可是我
    已经进了全力
    可是为何
    你还离开我

    Chorus*

    可能我们彼此
    还不了解对方
    现在的悲剧
    都不是彼此的错

    Repeat Chorus **


    Inspiration and Interpretation of this song:

    This song was written at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf café at Ngee Ann City. Pei Xia, Chrislyn and I were mentally blocked for our assignment. So we sat there and do our homework while brainstorming for our own song. Chrislyn accidentally spilled her cup of coffee and this is how this song is born. We tried our own version interpreting the spilling of coffee and I kind of like my own version. So I decided to work on it. I named the song as咖啡, which mean coffee.

    The lyrics is trying to say how the female left the guy cause she felt that the guy did not do the best in whatever he has done despite him trying his best.

    The first verse is about this guy missing the girl when he is at the coffee house that they used to hang out.

    For the second verse, it is about what the girl told the guy before the breakup.

    For the chorus, the stain of the coffee on the table gave me the idea to include that in the lyrics which mean that the stain leaves a shadow in the guy’s heart. The shattered cup is like a relationship which cannot be mended back.

    But a relationship that breaks up is not the fault of one’s only. So in the bridge I written that a relationship that broke up is not anyone fault.


    This two is the actual writeup that I submitted as my assignment. Hope you all enjoy and give me feedback ok?

    Ja Mata~

    Start...?


    Was here but not Now.