Thursday, August 24, 2006   12:39 pm
Tuesday 22/08/06 (Part II)
First time that I had a part II for a day. Strange huh?Anyway, went to YCK to meet up with Candice. After that walked to the driving school there. On our way there, I saw KC having his practical lesson.Feel..... odd la.. he kip staring at me also. LOLThen we wait at the lobby for him to come over.We were staring at the board on the passing rate of basic driving theory.Realised that private Candinate passing rate is WAYYYYYYYYY lower than the student of SSDC.= =" Uh Oh...KC reached and we registered as private candidate for theory test.Pretty lots of procedures ba....And the receipt is WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY LONG too..Here is the picture of it:
I really mean it when it's LOOOOOONG. = ="
The Basic Driving Theory Book from KC. Thanks~!My exam is like.. The first day of school for term 3? = =" BEST...After that I still dun feel like going home so I did something that I wanna do...SNEAK INTO NYP!!!But before that Candice went home first le.I went to their food junction for lunch. Chicken Rice. KC treat me to a drink. Some strawberry blended Ice with jelly~ Nice~!At the foodcourt I realised something. The fashion wise in NYP is pretty different from SP. I think NYP has a stronger sense of fashion taste as compared to SP ba...I saw some clothes that I liked that's people wearing too~! ARGHHHH~! It's time for me to go shopping BUT! I'm BROKE! *sob sobAnd i think I want another hair cut again.Anyway, I told him to bring me around NYP to explore abit. Went into the library first. Then after that dunno walk till where.I walked pass a room that has 2 BABY GRAND PIANO IN IT! 2!!! OMFG!!! I so wanna go in and try the piano!!!! XD~! just lemme touch I very happy le la cause I also no good at it. LOLAfter that it is room for exam. There's something strange that I nvr c before. There's a white poach infront of each table. Can anyone tell me what are those for...?O ya another thing. Their room like dun have any certain at all... hmmm...After roaming around for awhile, I told KC to go back for his project stuff while I find some stuff to do.But to no avaril..... Haiz... Literally forced to go home.I slept at around 10+ ba.... Seems that it's true that someone temper will be very bad when he/she has insufficient sleep... hmm....Wednesday 23/08/06
Cooking day! But only PX and Chris came. = =We went to NTUC near my house area to get the ingredient that we need to do our cooking.Chrislyn preparing Japanese-style Curry while I'm preparing Butter Fried Rice.PX? She just be our kitchen assistance for the day.=XAlot of hilarious stuff happened when PX was helping us.1 would be when Chrislyn told her to peel onion. She peeled until like she's looking for something in the middle of the onion. And she dumped those whiched could be used away. = =" Onion is NOT Garlic. Auntie Lee PX =XLOL!!!After that we cooked our stuff. We also cooked vegetable.My sister also prepared baked salmon with bacon~Here is the photo of our final outcome. For those who 'pang sei' us, too bad~! LOL
Ta-da~! Doesn't it look good? XD~!
Our food~!Then Cara sms'ed me and told me that she and Berlinda wanna come and eat too.I thought that they were like joking.But they weren't = ="They came all the way to Khatib and find me.And they ate the food too~This is the first time that the 2 of them see PX and Chrislyn and vice versa.After awhile PX and Chrislyn left first.Leaving Cara and Berlinda.My TV was really in bad condition. When I play abit of the PS2, it will flicker PINK (Of all colour. Pink.). Sometime it will auto shut down too. - - weeee~!In the end I dug out the Upwords and we started playing it.Belinda was like groaning all the way cause she hate words game.LOL.They left at around 9 so as to meet their friends at Taka.Yup thats all for yesterday.That's all for now ba.Rotting day for me I guess.As usual.Urgh... I WANNA SHOP! CLOTHES! NEW HAIR STYLE! ARRRRGGHHH~!Ja Mata~!Feel the rain on your skin...
Was here but not Now.