Lost

Louis Ong (Loky)
Twenty Two+
21/07/88
Cancerian-Leo
...


Pet


Rainbow!



My Favourite Thing...
Music
My 3 Instrument
Frappucino
Strawberry
Chocolate
Movie
Pop'n Music!
Happiness

Wishes...
Cello
Piano
Laptop
Proper instrument lesson
Pop'n Music 16 machine at home
More Clothes
New Hairstyle


Whisper To Me...



Links
  • Belinda
  • Cara
  • Dean
  • Jasmine
  • Jun Ze
  • Kai Chin
  • Lydia
  • Mandy
  • Wei Long


  • Move Back into Past...
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    October 2008
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010

    Credits
    designer   Skinn     Blogg

    Now Playing
    Love Never End By Twins

    Sunday, August 27, 2006   1:05 pm

    25/08/06 Friday

    Went swimming in the morning with WL and Ben. I wanna tan abit and exercise~! So not so bad la.

    We swam at arnd 10 plus till 1 plus.

    The sun was great XD

    After that we went to Yisuhun 10 for lunch at LJS. Been a long time since I last ate there and it's odd to wear home clothes ba..

    We went home and change and met at 3 plus to go Bugis.

    Actually I wanna do some shopping but since Ben and... ( What's his name again....?) are around, i abit pai sei la... so went to play archard and drink bubble tea and etc.

    We were chatting about the past. Wow... Really alot of memories....

    Anyway after that Ben and that guy went home while WL and I went for skates.

    Some very strange incident happened to me la...

    In short, I was 'molested' by a guy senior cause he hugged ne from the back. - -

    That senior is really.....

    One word: MAD.

    He do alot of dangerous stunts loh... scary...

    But I enjoy myself that day caused I learn another technique~! Woot~

    26/08/06 Saturday

    Emo... Mood down....

    I slept from 6pm till the next day morning.

    Dun wanna talk about it.

    27/08/06 Sunday

    Suddenly being dragged out by WL&KC.

    I was late... As usual. WL,KC,YW and Ben was already there.

    Sorry guys = ="

    Went to PS de ZoneX ( Or is it XZone...?) to play. TC4,HOTD4 and so on. Daytona too~!

    After that we went to Xing Xing Ka Fei for coffee~ (Starbucks la... =X)

    I like the table there. I like the words on it. Those senseless words being scribbled on it. Pic of it here:



    I wan this table~! Anyone could kio for me..? =X

    After that we went to play pool at Lucky Plaza.

    As usual... Tio trashed.

    I almost won the individual versus with them!

    Stoopid black and white ball go in together.

    Lost

    Was placed in the battle for 3rd and 4th position.

    I was vsing Ben. He also tio black ball go in at the wrong time.

    I lost that round caused my black ball go into the wrong hole in the end.

    4th. ='(

    Anyway after that we went to Far East Plaza to eat dinner.

    Did we went to walk around?

    I only remember we WALKED back to PS to continue archard cause KC say there is still credit in it.

    It was still pretty early. So we went to City Hall.

    Esplanade.

    We sat there and sang alot of songs. Like 5 mad guys singing. LOL.

    After the singing session, it was pretty late.

    We kinna rushed to the MRT station.

    Run, walk fast etc.

    I would really wanna run at the empty city link at that time.

    LOL

    We almost missed the last train.

    We dashed into the last train.

    Phew.

    P.S. Ben's MP3 is still with me. = ="

    28/08/06 Monday

    Went to movie with Dean.

    We met at PS first.

    Went for lunch at Yashinoya.

    Beef~! Yum yum~!

    We sat there and chat abit before we left for Cineleisure.

    Bought the ticket. Still got an hour plus.

    ZzZz....

    So we walked around Cineleisure.

    Then we went to the 9th floor and wait for the movie to start.

    While at there, saw some office uncle playing Darts. So.... lmao la... =X

    We went in to the movie.

    I like the lighting at the side of the cinema. So nice~! Like stars shining by ur side.







    Nice right? =)

    See No Evil
    This movie gt the wrestler 'Kane' from WWF. He act as some psychotic guy who was affected by the teaching of his psychotic mother. This caused him to go killing people and digging out their eyes.

    One word: GORY.

    There is alot of gory stuff la.. Imagine.... Ur handphone being stuffed into ur throat?

    Imagine people still using the 'water bottle' and stuffing it down the throat?

    = ="

    Storyline... ok la...

    Rating:3/5

    After that we went Rotting... Walked from one shopping centre to the another.

    In the end went to Takashimaya to eat dinner~!

    I realised that I spent alot on food.

    He say that i'm a cow.

    Cow has 4 stomachs ar? I thought is 9?

    = ="

    Anyway after dinner we just walked around. That's all ba.

    29/08/06 Tuesday

    Didn't expected to go out yesterday but Cara and Belinda nth to do. So we hanged the phone at 7pm and I rushed down to meet them.

    She say that I'm like bride like that take my own time.= =

    I rushed down so fast that I didnt even make my hair la. Pengz.

    Anyway I reached Bugis at 7 plus.

    After eating, went to Bugis street to look at clothes.

    First time can see the floor of Bugis street loh. So empty. I like~

    I wanna buy alot of stuff but.....

    Nid to save $$ ba....

    After that we nothing to do so we walked to Esplanade.

    While walking we walked pass an advertisment about Parkerson's Disease. It is very interesting. Here is a pic of it:



    After that we continued walking and we saw a USED sanity pack stick onto the bus route board. GROSS.

    We went to Esplanade then I wanna go to the Merlion there. So we walked to the merlion there. Some pic there~







    We became very diam. Then I told about my family stuff. Think they kinna shock ba. I sisn't expect me to say all those out. Haiz...

    After that took Mum's car back home...

    I was so quiet... I hate myself...

    My temper is getting worse and worse these few day....

    ... Blah...


    Was here but not Now.