Monday, August 21, 2006   11:49 am
Feeling kinna Emo now... I also dunno why... =(
Untitled
I built a barrier to protect myself
From this blind world
No one would know how I feel
The struggle inside
As the days goes by
The sky goes by
I only know that everyone is not the same
Not the same old people that I know
I wanna dance in the rain
Hearing the wind
whispering into my ears
The heavier the rain
The better it will be
So as to cover the tears dripping down my cheek
Holding on to the hope
That once I cherished
Wishing that
You will be here for me
Once the barrier is torn down
People start to invade me
The place that I used to know
Turns into a chao's ground
As everyone pass by
As you look by
I only know that deep inside my lonely heart
Nobody would know how much I miss you
Clinging onto the hope that flows like sand
Out of the gap of my hand
It's not long before
Before everything fly away with the wind.
A song? Perhaps.... But I can't garantee it...
..... Blah...
Fairytale is nothing but just some stories to make children believe there is such thing as happy ending...
Was here but not Now.