Lost

Louis Ong (Loky)
Twenty Two+
21/07/88
Cancerian-Leo
...


Pet


Rainbow!



My Favourite Thing...
Music
My 3 Instrument
Frappucino
Strawberry
Chocolate
Movie
Pop'n Music!
Happiness

Wishes...
Cello
Piano
Laptop
Proper instrument lesson
Pop'n Music 16 machine at home
More Clothes
New Hairstyle


Whisper To Me...



Links
  • Belinda
  • Cara
  • Dean
  • Jasmine
  • Jun Ze
  • Kai Chin
  • Lydia
  • Mandy
  • Wei Long


  • Move Back into Past...
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    October 2008
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010

    Credits
    designer   Skinn     Blogg

    Now Playing
    Love Never End By Twins

    Tuesday, July 04, 2006   4:03 pm

    Ok its another tuesday again..... the usual stuff la..... I'll write about what happened these 2 days

    2/07/06 Sunday

    Woke up and feel like shit.... Saw his girl friend sleeping on his bed again.... not again....

    Don't feel like staying at home so I sneaked out and meet Mandy after her work for dinner.

    Met her at her shop at Suntec. After that we walked to Bugis from there. Its really a shortcut and can save travel fees loh. We ate some tibits while walking there.

    While walking there I saw Lynette AGAIN ==" Why everytime when I'm with Mandy will meet her one. Haha

    When we reached there, we went to Edge at Parco Junction. Then after that we walked to the bugis street there. I saw a few shirts that i LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD it alot but.... must bear with it! I kinna low on cash nowaday also ='(

    After that i decided to buy present for Nigel. So we went to look around and Mandy help me picked a chain at Edge there...

    We ate our dinner at Pastamania and I send her home while waiting for Nigel to return to Yishun.

    When he reached Yishun, I passed him the present and we went to Mac to sorta chat there.

    After that off i went home.

    And I dyed my hair once I reached home... Its not what I wanted...But nevertheless its still good la.

    3/07/07 Monday

    Yesterday was the worst day of my life... I think...

    My right eyes hurts from the new lenses that I'm wearing... Despite using solution, It still hurts... When I reached home and take it out, my right eyes was red and swollen....

    The rehearsal sucks... I'm still bad at my parts.... Then the Mixer guy is the same as last year Graduation Ceremony People loh.... What the....

    PX was feeling sick.... Then she also have some problem....

    I LOST MY BUNCH OF KEYS!!!! And the problem is that I didnt know where did i lose it...

    I lost something precious too.... although its a worthless thing, It is priceless to me.....

    While talking on phone, I cried...

    I dunno why too...

    I just feel.... hurt.....

    Bad day...

    Even till now, I'm still suffering from the tireness and the moodiness of it....

    Blah...

    Hope............... knows what I feel.....

    I also dunno what I want.....

    Well thats all for today.... I'm really tired....

    ........... Really tired...


    Was here but not Now.