Tuesday, July 18, 2006   4:32 pm
It's Tuesday again and its time for........ TUE UPDATE! Ok I'm lame and bored... = ="16/07/06 Sunday
Well... Sunday didn't get my stuff settled... As usual. A wild goose chase....Went to Ngee Ann City to get some stuff for my sis. After that went to Mum's shop to accompany her. Ate dinner there also since I got nothing better to do anyway.After that went to Suntec City to pick Mandy up and to get the album MJ bought from her.Sent her off and off I went home.17/07/07 MondayStressed.My REMT recording habben do alot.My GEMS this wed got test.MUST taught new stuff on chord iiI still carelessly wrote wrong chord when she told me to do it on the board.Blah...Clef told me not to worry about the REMT thingy. When there's a will there's a way.= ="He also habben started yet.Stressed.18/07/06 TuesdaySianz loh... Now in library....... Really sianz and tired....Later Jappy start at 5.30.... An hour more....Sianz...Dunno later got go meet Mandy anot.... hmm....
Ok la... I gtg liao....Ja Mata~I feel so dried....
Was here but not Now.