Sunday, July 30, 2006   11:50 pm
Lemme see if i can recalled what has happened these few days....27/07/06 ThursdayBoring REMT lesson as usual....After the lesson there is still my GEMS test loh...Went for the test at MLT 1.... Freaking so so so stoopid far loh... Its like the other end of the school.... = ="When I looked at the first question i already stunned.*Blank* Hope can pass ba.....After that went to Bugis with PX,Jie and Chrislyn. When reached there we met up with Mandy. I told her to meet me there so that we can eat dinner and drink coffee together.Met up with her and off we went for dinner~ We went for PastaMania. Chrislyn worked there before so we got 30% discount~! Jie paid for all our meal loh... Feel so bad about it... So I promised him for coffee later~ Thanks Jie~!Mandy clicked to them very quickly. She socialise very well sia~After that we went for a walk and they wanna shop for some stuff. So we walked around.We intended to drink coffee at TCC de but they feel that its expensive. So, we went to Starbuck instead.I treated Jie coffee as promised and I ordered a cake~ Its........ STRAWBERRY INDULGENCE~! XD~~~! I LOVED IT MAN~
TADA~! IT ROX SIA~! XD~~~ LOVED IT ALOT ALOT ALOT!!!
Mocha Frapuccino~! XD~ We sat there and chat for a pretty long time before we went home. It was very fun to do that. Hope that we can do it very oftenly~! I loved the feeling of it~~!After that we went home le loh..28/07/06 FridayDid recording after school... Tried to sing for my song... In the end i feel that I sux at it... Somemore alot of people in the Control Room loh... I listen myself sing I feel like dying... blah...After that went to meet up with WL and off we went to Bedok de Skate park~The park was HUGE~! I loved skating there alot alot. In the end, I end up racing with Kim most of the time. Fast speed is still the best. Lol.After that we went to eat at the Bedok Hawker Centre. There was WL, his friend, Eric( Was it his name?), Kim and Angelina.Met Esther on the train. Didnt know that we boarded the train on the same station. Then she called and hung my phone alot of time cause I nvr c her.... Still send me some odd messages. LOL!We got off at the same station then went home le. Chatted abit and found out alot of stuff too... hmmm....29/07/06 SaturdayWent out in the afternoon with KC and WL to get some stuff ba... After that shop around loh. Got a shirt at Giodano with some pretty meaningful words. Loved it.After that went to Coffee Bean for coffee~ Then went to archard. The Outrun2 SP there is like... $0.50 per game loh~! FREAKING CHEAP!!!Then the Time Crisis 4. Freaking tough.... ZzZZ...After that went to SP with KC and SJ to watch the performance by SP Symphony Band. Alot of people sia.... Here's a pic of it~
Alot of people loh.... The performance was pretty good ba.. Except for some screeching of the clarinet in some pieces. Dunno is purposely or real one. The Children March that was played during the encore was the most special one~ Nice one~!After that SJ went home and KC and I went to dinner at the Jurong Entertainment Centre. Went to eat and saw PX they all performing there. Eat and play Archard again... Spent alot on that day. Omg.....30/07/06 SundayWent out to Bukit Batok to study. Met up with Ryu and PX. Went to the Coffee Bean there to study Math. The coffee Bean there de interior design not bad ba.. They even got a celling with mirror~:
Nice right? Lol.After that Ryu left first. So we continued to study loh.
Around 4 plus we went to JE there to watch bun's performance. But before that went to JEC to grab some stuff and eat. Tried the pop and music. Same as yesterday loh... The blue button spoil.... =(
Then Bun sang and dance. Good Job! Cheers~!
After that went to Yew Tee de Mac to study.
Then went home loh....
Met with Cara and eat dinner.
Yup thats all... Kinna tired le... Better go sleep earlier le.... ZzZz...
Ja Mata~
Wake up.... Wake up..... Wake UP!!!
Was here but not Now.