Friday, July 07, 2006   4:03 pm
Thanks guys for all ur concern. I'm ok already. Its just some misunderstanding ba....I did something kinna daring also. I bought 3 BOOZE from NTUC on Wednesday. The cashier didn't ask for my I/C and so on. Ok my look is getting old le ba.... T_TDidn't expect to go buy it but my mood kinna bad ba....I found my keys also! Woot~ Stephen found it and I took it back from his when he passed to me today morning.Thanks Stephen!I really feeling better already. Now is more of assignment that's stressing me ba...Still feeling tired from alot of stuff too... But nt as bad from Mon to Wed ba...I composed halfway one of my song already! When its done let you all hear my horrible singing~ Hohoho~One is titled Ka Fei (Coffee) and the other is known as Tim3.Ok U all better prepare to cover your ears when i upload them in the blog = =This Sunday Cosplay Event at Downtown East!!!! Anyone interested to go take a look???Ok I'm freaking boooooooooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeeedddddddddd now..... I wanna continue to do my assignment but all the labs being used for lesson.... =SThanks guys (and gurls) again~Ja Mata~Thanks~
Was here but not Now.