Lost

Louis Ong (Loky)
Twenty Two+
21/07/88
Cancerian-Leo
...


Pet


Rainbow!



My Favourite Thing...
Music
My 3 Instrument
Frappucino
Strawberry
Chocolate
Movie
Pop'n Music!
Happiness

Wishes...
Cello
Piano
Laptop
Proper instrument lesson
Pop'n Music 16 machine at home
More Clothes
New Hairstyle


Whisper To Me...



Links
  • Belinda
  • Cara
  • Dean
  • Jasmine
  • Jun Ze
  • Kai Chin
  • Lydia
  • Mandy
  • Wei Long


  • Move Back into Past...
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    October 2008
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010

    Credits
    designer   Skinn     Blogg

    Now Playing
    Love Never End By Twins

    Sunday, July 23, 2006   12:51 pm

    Thanks everyone for the celebration for me!!! Love Ya Guys And Gurls! XD~

    21/07/07 Friday

    After MIDI, Jie,PX and I went to the room beside the Vietnam Cafe to meet up with the guys from our GEMS.

    We sat down and discussed about the topic to do.

    After that when I was about to leave, PX and Jie told me happy birthday and they passed me the gift that they got.

    Its a Topman Cap! XD~~~ PX asked me if it was the cap that I wanted last time. Wrong colour but its still my favourite blue~!

    Here is a pic of it:



    Its from PX,Chrislyn,Jie,MJ,Clef,Bun and Ryu. Thanks Guys and Gurls~

    After that I waited for Cara, Belinda and Jasmine cause we going ECP to skate.

    They passed me the present! Their present very special ba.

    Here is the pics of it:



    Chocolate and sweets~!



    Isn't this boxes cute?



    Inside this boxes are gummies~!



    Messages written by the 3 of them and each chocolate and sweets has their own meaning~

    We had alot of situation when we were at ECP there... LOL!

    Situation 1:

    I havent eat lunch so when I'm eating at Mac, it started pouring... pengz~

    Situation 2:





    Pics taken at the breakwater there.

    When we skated finish and sitting down at the breakwater, they surprised me with a cake. BUT! They cannot light up the candles so in the end they lighted candles of equivilant 14 years old. = =" Yeah~ I'm 14~ LOL

    This is the pic of the cake they bought from the Galare there~!:



    It melted pretty fast too sia.. In the end we went to Galare there and eat it. This cake confirm not cheap one... =S

    After that we went for dinner at the foodcourt there.

    Situation 3:



    Picture of my leg at the breakwater there~

    It was night already then Berlinda wanted to surprise me with fire crackers! Same as afternoon, she couldnt light up the fire cracker... = ="

    Then one uncle asked why we are here then they say they celebrating birthday for me.

    The uncle asked them for my age.

    "18"

    "Really anot! I thought his 15 sia!"

    = =" *faint

    After that we star grazing then off i went home liao cause KC,YW and WL they all waiting for me at my house there.

    Thanks Gurls~

    When I reached home, they were sitting at the stairs there waiting for me. I feel kinna bad loh..

    I invited them to my house and they told me to open up the present they got.

    Its the puzzle that I wanted from Bugis!

    They bought the puzzle with the frame somemore. There is the receipt inside it. Total up near $60 sia.... I feel bad cause its very expensive leh...

    Here is the pics of the puzzle that we fixed it up:



    The box of the 300 pcs de puzzle.



    The complete puzzle with the frame~

    We fixed the puzzle together then waited for my mother to come home.

    They bought a sparkling grape juice and try to trick YW that its wine then they wanna get drank.LOL!

    They celebrated my birthday again.2nd cake for the day =).

    We played on the ps2 and they 'ton' over at my house till next day morning.

    I went to sleep at around 4 plus cause I'm still going out the next day.

    Thanks everyone for that day! XD

    22/07/06 Saturday

    I went out at around 9 plus. Then they also left with me. They went to coffeeshop and eat breakfast while I rushed to MRT station to meet up with Mandy to sing Kbox.

    We went to the Marina Square there de. The service there kinna SUX loh... Is like they never knock on the door when they were about to enter. Hmph! So rude.

    But the lunch kinna filling cause alot of stuff to eat.

    My singing still sux.

    Then Mandy passed me the present she had got for me.

    Here is pics of it:



    Umm... Its Facial masks = =





    Doraemon de mini vacumm cleaner. LOL so cute loh~

    After that we nothing to do le so we went home.

    When I reached home I kinna not expecting my mum still to be at home.

    So my sis, Mum and I went to Causeway Point to eat Swensens.

    Here are some pics that I took on Mum's car~:



    While waiting for the car to warm up.....



    Some camera whoring~ I look fat sia... = ="

    Went to Causeway Point there to eat Swensens. Then after that we walked around while mum get a sport shoes.

    Cara and Belinda asked me out to watch Boo at Shaw House.So after that I accompanied Mum to Orchard area.

    We got lost at old Woodland area. - -

    And I'm almost late meeting them.

    Boo:
    The movie pretty nice. I didn't know that there was this movie in the cinema. Nice storyline of the haunted 3rd floor of the old hospital and so on. Abit gory ba since its NC16. Loved it and worth the money!

    Rating:4/5

    After that we went to Far East Plaza there and watched a performance by some band.

    The mix was kinna bad.

    Dunno what is the vocal singing also.

    Bought booze and sat at the 7-11 that area and drink.

    After drinking, my whole body red and my eyes also red together. = ="

    Then they afraid that I will faint suddenly loh. Pengz~

    We chatted and walk all the way to Heeren de HMV.

    Stayed there for a while before we go home.

    We realised something.

    We forgot to eat dinner. = ="

    LOL in the end when I reached home, ate some stuff and I fell asleep in the living room cause I'm so freaking tired.

    I really enjoyed myself these 2 days. Thanks everyone for doing so many things for me! =) Love you all~

    Ok think i go take a bath liao. So hot now loh... X_X

    Ja Mata~

    18,18,18.....?


    Was here but not Now.