Lost

Louis Ong (Loky)
Twenty Two+
21/07/88
Cancerian-Leo
...


Pet


Rainbow!



My Favourite Thing...
Music
My 3 Instrument
Frappucino
Strawberry
Chocolate
Movie
Pop'n Music!
Happiness

Wishes...
Cello
Piano
Laptop
Proper instrument lesson
Pop'n Music 16 machine at home
More Clothes
New Hairstyle


Whisper To Me...



Links
  • Belinda
  • Cara
  • Dean
  • Jasmine
  • Jun Ze
  • Kai Chin
  • Lydia
  • Mandy
  • Wei Long


  • Move Back into Past...
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    October 2008
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010

    Credits
    designer   Skinn     Blogg

    Now Playing
    Love Never End By Twins

    Sunday, July 16, 2006   1:11 pm

    Ok I've finally done my BuMs assignment. Geez... I think I wonder how will i fare....

    Ok... This week isn't a very good week.haiz... Really alot of things happened to me...

    Changed the song of the blog to this. Its called 'Everything'. Despite an old song, Its still my favourite for a long time..... And I think It's meaningful... This type of song can make me cry while listening it to it when i'm moody.... Take your time reading my blog and listen to it ok? Her voice also freaking power loh....


    Thanks Lydia for letting me host this song on her server =D

    Yesterday went to some ulu ulu shopping centre near Douby Gauth MRT to go for skin specialist. (Singapore Shopping Centre if u all know where is it.)

    He say that part of my skin no problem la... and i was charged consultant fees of $80. =.="

    MY ALLOWANCE ARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! HALF GONE LIAO...... ='(

    Anyway I was initerally going to meet WL they all up de... but after my visit to the doc. , they just like started watching the movie loh.... wait till siao ALONE.....

    So i went to look for my dad since he want to pass mi some clothes that he got at Thailand.

    Went to AMK then took bus to his house. ( Geez I still cant remember the bus to take even till now = =").

    After that we went for lunch then he suggested to me to call Kor and Sis to go to Grandma's house there for dinner loh.

    Good suggestion.

    They agree.

    So i accompanied my Dad to his workplace and pass his colleage some soveniour.

    After that went to look for my uncle.

    But during that time, YW and KC called my phone and ask mi where is Kampong Glam. Is like SB and SJ lost there. What the... -_-"

    After that went to my Grandparent place~!

    +RollBACK!+

    Remeber that 'Gu Gu' of mine who told me why am i studying this course and not some science course to become a Pharmacist? She asked me on the phone why I'm not studying to become a DENTIST. Imagining me being a Dentist..... LOL!!

    +Back!+

    At there, I saw 2 of my cousins and another 'Gu Gu' of mine. ( I got 2 'Gu Gu' btw. This one more friendly loh... =) )

    They like suspect that I had a GF now = ="

    Cause last time this 'Gu Gu' de husband (AKA My 'Ah Tio') saw me at Orchard with Mandy last time. = =" What the..... Pls la.... She just my shi dang loh.... = =" No further than that.

    Ate the dinner then we sit around and chat with my grandparent.

    Then they were talking about some ghostly encounter that my Kor and Mei encountered. My Kor is believed to be able to see it loh... My Mei can feel it pretty easily la..

    Me? I also dunno leh..... Maybe I destinated not to be able to see and feel all these...?

    Then my grandmother and grandfather told him some advices ba....

    Of course there is some...... CAMERA WHORING!!! XD Here are some pics~!:



    My Grandparent dog~! Its so hyperactive de loh... and cute too~ >.<



    The 'Proper' pose~



    Not so proper de~



    That hand on my cheeck is my kor one loh! = =" I was taking the pic with the phone leh.. = =



    My Grandparent and my dad~
    After that we went back home loh... Dunno why my sister so high the whole way back loh.... = ="

    Yup that all for yesterday.

    Later I'm going out at evening time.... Well... Got something I have to settle.... Haiz... also dunno what will happened later.... I'm scared.... I also dunno why....

    P.S.Hmmm... Never see my mum before right? Here is a pic of it taken way back long time ago.



    Yup thats all...

    Ja Mata~

    I'm anxious or I'm afraid....? Have to look for the truth...


    Was here but not Now.