Lost

Louis Ong (Loky)
Twenty Two+
21/07/88
Cancerian-Leo
...


Pet


Rainbow!



My Favourite Thing...
Music
My 3 Instrument
Frappucino
Strawberry
Chocolate
Movie
Pop'n Music!
Happiness

Wishes...
Cello
Piano
Laptop
Proper instrument lesson
Pop'n Music 16 machine at home
More Clothes
New Hairstyle


Whisper To Me...



Links
  • Belinda
  • Cara
  • Dean
  • Jasmine
  • Jun Ze
  • Kai Chin
  • Lydia
  • Mandy
  • Wei Long


  • Move Back into Past...
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    October 2008
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010

    Credits
    designer   Skinn     Blogg

    Now Playing
    Love Never End By Twins

    Tuesday, June 13, 2006   1:04 am

    Woot~ Watashii back desu neh~ and.....

    E-LEARNING IS SO SCREWED!!! XD GET LOST E-LEARNING!!! WAHAHAHA~

    Been going out from last thursday till today. Alot has happened... I have grown.... I have learned alot...

    Lemme pick some day to talk about.....

    Friday

    Went back to Skater's club thingy.... Well... alot of ppl not there loh... cause is e-learning ba.... then alot of ppl still chionging their assignment thingy....

    I learned a new technique again! This time this technique is known as crossover. Last week was parallel turning. I hope that i still can remember all the things and technique.. Better go practice more!

    I made Mandy angry... cause i say that i might be going to meet my friends after eating dinner with WL at JEC. Gomen neh..... I feel bad too... and in the end i nvr go look for my friends also mah... =(

    Saturday

    Took Mum's car to Somerset so that i would be able to meet Chiew Hsia to work. Yup its just a 2 days flyer thingy. Went to eat Pizza Hut with mum.

    After that we took the flyer and i left for Marina Square. When i was giving out flyer there, i got to know another guy who is working for a company that he has to get details from people. Tough job. And his salary is by the no. of information he get.

    I gave until pretty bad. WL and KC walked passed me deliberately. So, I gave them alot of the flyers to help mi =X woops~ =P But thanks anyway guys~

    Then i give until around 6 plus when the guy also nid to leave le. So he also helped mi to get rid of some of the flyer~ Wahaha~ Thanks man

    Mandy met up with me and Nicky came and look for mi. His a very good friend of mine... Yup.

    After that we went to Newton there to pay for her dance fee. Well.. some stuff happened there. Think better dun say about it ba... Mandy, you should know what i talking about wor.

    After that we went to Far East Plaza to eat dinner... Then we walked around then sent her home.

    I wanted to eat Strawberry sundae so we went to Mac at Northpoint there. When i went in i almost fainted...

    SO MANY PEOPLE IN THERE WATCHING SOCCER LOH..... PENGZ...

    It was freaking crowded loh.... sianz...

    Send her home... yup thats it.

    Monday

    Went back to school for recording. Chrislyn say that she has meeting so she will be late... I reached studio at 9.30 and waited till 12 plus...

    I'm doing what? Nothing.... Cause i did not have anything to do....

    She came and i went for lunch.

    Then after a while she say she's going cause JK not able to help her since he is busy helping other's and he has to leave early....

    What the.....

    I waited for like.... so long fer nothing....?

    Aniway after that i went to meet up with Cara,Belinda and Jasmine to walk around at Suntec. They shop and i just see and walked around. Haha I know i'm very quiet around them la.. But they keepo shooting mi i also bwg. Haha

    Its the first time that i went out with them also. Very interesting.

    After that i went to meet up with Nicky for dinner.

    Yup thats all ba...

    Lazy to update alot too = =

    Ja Mata~

    I Will.... I will....


    Was here but not Now.