Wednesday, May 31, 2006   11:23 pm
Well.... Alot of things happened and 1 thing i can confirm.... I GOING TO FLUNG MY FREAKING MUSIC THEORY TEST TODAY! = =" Oh man..... It was tough loh.... Then I like... dumped at least 25 marks le.... Then the 1st inversion for the minor key... I kip forgetting to double the 3rd of the chord..... siao liao..Aniway... Everyone was so quite in the MATH class.... I think affected by the test ba.... Haiz.... After that we were waited for the voice talent audition thingy. we waited at T2044 until 2pm... At that time i tried to figure out my song. I try until i wanna faint le.. Pengz... I have to start working harder on this le... If not no time le..Aniway the voice talent audition was..... Fun! I got a script which was the Antz de... I got Z and PX got the other female character. So coicident loh~When we were auditioning, the script was written in a way that both of us have to say some stuff pretty sacarstically. I got 2 very 'chim' words.... I think is 'Monarhical Hiracary'. I kip stopping at this words loh... At the ending, both of us like going to fight already = =" Then Tim and Jeanine laughing at us loh.... =( Oh well but nevertheless, FUN! XDAfter that i went to meet up with YW to get WL present. We got him a set of FFAC keychain. Then i went home get the sunglasses from KC. Met up with KC and we went to give WL a surprise. We went to Northpoint to play... dunno why i play HOTD4 until got blister on my right middle finger loh.... =(After that went eat and went home le... Yup~Here are some pic that i took these few days~:
A pic that i took when i was in Bugis on monday with Ryu. This is the puzzle that i liked alot... Everytime when i pass this store i would go in and take a look at this particular puzzle. Call it strange but i realli love this puzzle~
Pic of mi i took after my math class... Ok I'm getting more and more zi lian > . <
A pair of toy that my sis bought yesterday... Isn't it cute? Haha~Ok la... Better go bath le... tomorrow going school at 10am.. Still.... Ok la~Ja Mata~Human are the most ugliest and disgusting things on earth....?
Was here but not Now.