Monday, May 08, 2006   3:50 pm
Ok been so busy during the weekend that i didnt have time to update... Oh well....Last Fri is the first time that I attended the SP Skater club training. I'm learning Roller-blading now~ Yup~ Nice right? Hehe... =p There are still a few technique that I cannot get it right. Like the opening and closing of leg when moving backward and so on. Yup. Blade until 9 plus sia..... But damn fun! Hope to get my own blade ASAP sia.... Then i can go blading myself anywhere, anytime. ^^Sat mah.... Px and I went to Ngee Ann de Coffee Bean there. We initerally wanted to go there and do our MUST( Music Theory 2) de homework de... But it is DAMN packed. Caused its a weekend mah.... Oh well... Then we decided to go to the Bishan de branch to drink and wait there.When we reached Bishan there, I wanted to go and look at the new archard. Kinna Disappointing ba... cause there like nothing to play de.... Then the archard is very small.... sianz....Well, We finally got a sit there and we ordered our stuff. As usual, mine's White Chocolate Dream while her's is Caramel Ice-Blended. We chiong our work like hell loh.... still cannot finish somemore. Pengz~Sun I went to my grandmother's house to celebrate her b'day. I went into my cousin's room and chiong my MUST. One of my cousin saw me chionging my homework and she told me that I'm always doing my homework when I'm at grandmother's house. Come to think of it.... Quite true la... Anyway there is also nothing to do there mah.... so I rather keep myself busy then to hu shi luan xiang ba......Then when i do my work halfway, My cousin threw a softtoy onto the table. When i lift it up, the fruit punch spilled onto my stuff*Stunned*I quickly clean up my stuff.... My book stained with fruit punch in the end..... Pengz~Then after finishing my work, i go and chiong and eat the stuff there... Freaking hungry....Yup... thats all ba.. I now in school waiting for the Guitar Club audition..... Yup... Dunno can get in anot.... hmmm....Okie... Ja Mata~I'm Going Under.......
Was here but not Now.