Thursday, April 27, 2006   10:11 am
I just wanted to wake up and tell mum something and i gt scolding from my mum.... She told me why i didnt pack the phone properly so that she can go back and change.....HELLO! KOR BOUGHT THAT PHONE AND DIDNT FUCKING TEST IT THERE! I WAS JUST BEING NICE TO PACK EVERYTHING BACK AGAIN. HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO KNOW WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT FUCKING RECEIPT EARLY IN THE BLODDY MORNING!!!She scolded me and stomp out of the house.I just wanna tell her that i need $40 for tomorrow skater club fee...And wanna discuss with her to buy a semi-a guitar.But i think it wont work anymore....She just bought a V3X for my kor kor yesterday....I dun get it... He's not working... How is he going to get so much $$ to buy? Of course is from my mum la....Next time if i were to get allowance from her, she would say what ' I just bought kor kor phone then now no $$'Pls.... His phone still working loh.... Buy fer what...Sis wanna learn drum lesson she also dont allow....Now everyone at home upgraded to 3G... Not me....Biased....How am i going to ask for money to buy the stuff that i need....I still need a classical guitar for guitar club.... Then after that i still need to buy blades if i get into skaters club...I really feel like crying....Who the fuck care anyway....The Graduation Day performance.....I can't do anything....Everytalk abt it beside me....I'm lost of voice....Envy....Blah.....Whatever....Move out...... I wanna move out....Someone please bring me out of this house...
Was here but not Now.