Tuesday, April 18, 2006   12:55 am
First day of school! Yup~ Ok la... Woke up very early for school today... Met Jie and PX at 7.30 fer GEMS... In the end had to wake up at 5.40am to get rdy..... Wore the clothes that I bought last Wed. Yup~ The pink T-shirt and the brown long sleeves shirt.Here is a pic of it I took at Dover:
Yup~ And I was wearing that glove that I bought too! XD~Well... We walked to T7 fer Calanders and Astronomy lesson. The lecturer said alot of.... lame stuff la... Overall the lesson is pretty interesting.I rushed to T20 fer MUST( Music Theory 2) while Jie and PX accompanied Royston to go buy a bass.... oh well... Lesson was short cause it was just introduction.After that went to BizLib to print out timetable. I was with Chrislyn,Ryu and Bun. Well... nothing realli happened ba....After that ate lunch at FC6. Wow.... Alot i cannot differenciate loh... dunno is yr1 or yr 3 de... = =.... I'm always a yr 1 in heart =PThen went to T21 fer BUS( Business in Music Industry)....... Same old intro thingy la...After that MATH also at T21.... Same... Intro thingy... Waited fer PX to finish her MUST and meeting with Edwin.Then Ryu,PX,Chrislyn and Me went to Ngee Ann De Coffee Bean to drink coffee~~ Well... Maybe this is the only time that I'm free ba....I ordered the same white chocolate dream.... When I drank it i suddenly realised something.....The Ice-blended white chocolate dream is like a dream.... Initerally it will be very sweet and nice but after dreaming for too long of something, you will feel that dream no longer taste sweet but instead it will taste bland..... haiz.....Heck mi... I also dunno what I toking about...After that we went to the art shop and the Kinokuniya to look at some notebook that Chrislyn and PX wanted... Then went to grab some bite before we go home...Haiz.... The train back home is.... depressing la..... Haiz...I think I also do last sunday entry ba.....Dream can be very sweet initerally but after a period of time, it will get blend and dull...
Was here but not Now.