Monday, April 03, 2006   2:49 am
Changed the background music to 'Julia Piano Solo'. Well...... People told me that my midi played and jerk halfway... hope this wont ba....Well.... Typing some pretty sensitive stuff here.... well its my own POV anyway...Well.... This holiday, I have learned something.... To some people, friends are the most important thing around in your life. To some, it is just a tool to get to your goal... To some, friends are like a chess piece in a game. You get controlled around and be treated like an idiot... I feel like one now...Well, Friends are someone who u will approach when they feel bored. After ur 'lifespan' is finished, you are dumped to a side and will be used again like a toy when ur friend need it...This is my impression of 'friends'...Is it worth crying over your friends? I think no... but I do that though... so, I a fool....Whatever...Friends mostly just toy with your feeling.... When ur usage lifespan are finished, that is.... Ha. How cruel is this world isnt it?Friends Foreva? I doubt so... I dont really believe in it anyway...Y? I have been tricked by friends so many time that I get kinna numb..... Feel stoopid also....Lost of trust? Yup... Such thing known as trust.... Dun believe in it... In the end you will be betrayed by others anyway *bleach*Well... This is my impression of it anyway.... Heck mi if u all dont agree with it..Stoopid me....
Was here but not Now.