Lost

Louis Ong (Loky)
Twenty Two+
21/07/88
Cancerian-Leo
...


Pet


Rainbow!



My Favourite Thing...
Music
My 3 Instrument
Frappucino
Strawberry
Chocolate
Movie
Pop'n Music!
Happiness

Wishes...
Cello
Piano
Laptop
Proper instrument lesson
Pop'n Music 16 machine at home
More Clothes
New Hairstyle


Whisper To Me...



Links
  • Belinda
  • Cara
  • Dean
  • Jasmine
  • Jun Ze
  • Kai Chin
  • Lydia
  • Mandy
  • Wei Long


  • Move Back into Past...
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    October 2008
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010

    Credits
    designer   Skinn     Blogg

    Now Playing
    Love Never End By Twins

    Saturday, March 25, 2006   2:53 am

    Well, went back to school for meeting but before that, I went to eat Laksa with mum.... It was... damn rush... she had to go back to her work place.... I was sweating like hell..... and still had to go back to Khatib and pass the food to kor.... ZzZz... I really hate it when I had to rush to aniway with mum.... I hate the feeling of rushing.....

    Well, after passing the stuff to kor... took train to SP....bumped into one of my ex- campmate. He was also in the MIT club too.. oh well... we chatted abit.... Walked to the club house.... Meeting start late as usual.... sianz....

    After the meeting, there was a campsong thingy.... I feel kinna dumb in reaction ba... In the end Xue Jia keep asking if i can cope with it. Then we went out to outside to practice more campsong. There was one campsong that required more shouting cause is separated into 2 grp. Then there was this guy beside me who keep telling mi to sing louder... I was already having a terrible sorethroat and I'm trying my best... then he gave alot of comment... well i always had a good impression of him... nt animore...

    After that i left at around 6pm to meet up with Mandy at PS. We catch the movie 'Yours,Mine and Ours'., I think that it was a good show cause the story line very interesting..... and touching too... It show how does 2 people with different mindset are able to come together with their kids... interesting...

    After that, Wei Loong, Cara and Jasmine from MIT club met up with us. I told them that Mandy was my best friend A.K.A cousin. LOL! And I think they believed in it.. wahaha~ Mandy and I ate at Yoshinoya and chatted with them... Well, I was being 'shoot' until like hell by them...... = ="

    On train back, I saw Valerie with his bf again. Haha so coicident sia.... Then sent mandy home then came home le....

    I'm having a terrible sore throat now and my now are feeling so dry that i feel that it might bleed anytime... haiz... sianz....

    Ja mata~

    I feel like such a fool to be left behind again and AGAIN.... I'm such a stoopid fool....


    Was here but not Now.