Sunday, March 19, 2006   9:21 pm
Went to visit Grandfather but before that, went to Jurong there to go bai sen.... I said a pretty nasty joke when I reach the market which shocked Kor and Mum... bad me =P She bought flower and some joss stick from the market... Aniway, the Di Zan Fu Sha at someone house.... Well... There are 2 very cute dogs there! Haha 1 is white while the other is black and brown.... Haha... The Di Zan Fu Sha gave mum some advice on her shop and some info on my grandfather's health... Well... I also dunno what to say... better dont touch about religious stuff *Nod head*After that Mum get a pair of jogging shoes. She wants me to accompany her to go jogging tomorrow.... ZzZz *pengz* Haha see how first ba~We walked to grandfather's house. Grandmother was there too... Well she stayed at there too after grandfather discharged from hospital. Eat there abit then watch TV... Wow the house there very windy leh~ Wahaha~ I watched abit of TV wanna sleep liao... hehe... ^^After we left there, I took a train home..... and wait to meet Esther to go ECP there for MIT club BBQ.. But Before that, I went to Shop and Save to get some stuff... I bump into Alex. Well he say that he was calling me at the back but i didnt hear it cause I was hearing pretty loud stuff... Aniway, Its been a long time since I saw him. He still look the same. He was heading for the Gym. Wow, Isnt he hardworking to build up his body *Nod head*
In the end, I didn't go to the BBQ because Esther.... Wahaha~ ^^ Nvm~ I never intended to go anyway. WOOT~
I went to buy dinner... Fish Slice Mee Sua.... Then go NTUC Fairprice do some groceries shopping... Wahaha~ dunno why in there very happy walk around looking at stuff... Then I saw something.....
White Chocolate with Marshmellow Ice Cream!!!! XD~~~~~ Look like a new product. It seems to be calling me to buy it... muahahaha~ In the end I bought it ^^
Feel so happy after the shopping at NTUC... wahaha~ Cant wait to try the ice cream!
Tomorrow..... dunno what to do sia.... Rot? Well guess so
Ja Mata~
Star shine on the right one.....?
Was here but not Now.