Wednesday, March 08, 2006   12:38 am
I realli regretted going back for this night trail thingy....We were to meet at 9pm.... But before that, I went to get some stuff from Mandy and Auntie at Yishun...Although told to meet at 9, 7 of them are already in school.....this start the beginning of everything...We literally walked round the school.... going those so-called haunted places... No kick..... To me I feel very sianz la....They talk about what they were doing in school.... Editing of the concert video, tomorrow meet what time etc etc.... I was left clueless.... completely clueless....I shut up all the way back home.... Increase my Mp3 player volume.... shut them all up..... I hate the way I'm isolated again.... again......Thinking so much..... I think white hair will start popping out and in no time, I will get brain cancer...From now on, I dont give a damn anymore...... Gone......
Was here but not Now.