Lost

Louis Ong (Loky)
Twenty Two+
21/07/88
Cancerian-Leo
...


Pet


Rainbow!



My Favourite Thing...
Music
My 3 Instrument
Frappucino
Strawberry
Chocolate
Movie
Pop'n Music!
Happiness

Wishes...
Cello
Piano
Laptop
Proper instrument lesson
Pop'n Music 16 machine at home
More Clothes
New Hairstyle


Whisper To Me...



Links
  • Belinda
  • Cara
  • Dean
  • Jasmine
  • Jun Ze
  • Kai Chin
  • Lydia
  • Mandy
  • Wei Long


  • Move Back into Past...
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    October 2008
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010

    Credits
    designer   Skinn     Blogg

    Now Playing
    Love Never End By Twins

    Friday, March 24, 2006   2:21 am

    I realised that I have been blogging late in the night these few time... oh well..

    Today nothing realli happened.... Slept till pretty late... Dont wanna go out with WY they all so told them that I not going cause I woke up late... I also didnt have enuff time to prepare... rot at home... took a nap... cook fish porridge. Yup. Thats all for today.

    Yesterday mah.... It was the most blurred day that I had... After the jog, I used the computer awhile, bath, ate lunch and went out... I reached Orchard.. I thought I was early. Then saw Zhi Zhong. Wow, really long time nvr c him liao. Last paper for him on that day so coming out with his friends to walk around ba... yup.... Chat with him about last time rifle stuff etc...

    I looked at the time.. 2pm... hmmmm... *stunned* I met Daniel at 3pm leh! Oh god... I came out an hour earlier without realising it.... Kinna blur... somemore gt people asked me in proper english that he is hungry and need some money.. I gave him $2... Well.... I think I gt conned ba.... He seems healthy and alive... why can't he work to get money....

    Well.... I went over to Somerset to look fer Mum.... slack abit outside her shop and so on... When it was around 2.45pm, I walked over to MRT to take the train toward Orchard again... *stunned again* I took the wrong train.... =.=" I took till Douby Gauth.... Wth is wrong with me.......

    In the end I was late.... Met up with Daniel and walked to Far East Plaza to hunt fer his hat.He does not really suit a baseball cap so i adviced him a visor instead. We tried looking fer the cap at different until we found one at lvl 3. At there, you can customized ur own cap/visor at $15. Well, Its pretty fun as we get to design where to place the name and choose a design. He chose a black visor and we went off and walk around. We found another shop which does the same thing. But the price was the same. Oh well....

    After he gt his cap, we walked around and i wanted a snack. So we went lvl 1 and i tried some taiwan snack. It was egg roll with chicken sausage and cheese. Yum yum~~~ =D~~ Pretty tasty.. haha

    Then we were lost of places to go.... We walked from Shaw Tower to Wheelock Tower ( Correct name?). After that I suggest to go pool.... again.... But before that, we went into Topman at Wistma Atriumto look at the clothes. Wow... The things there look very nice but the price.... well u have to have at least $30 to get a clothes there.... I saw a cap that I really like alot!!! Wow.... and it cost $33.... Hmmm... Maybe I will go back and get that cap ba... hehe~

    Went to lucky plaza and play pool... Well... the more we play the more tired we get.... Haiz....

    Then we plan on what to eat for dinner... We initerally wanted Pizza Hut.... I suggested to go to thesentrepoint one cause the store pretty big... So we started walking again.... When we walked pass Heeren, he suggested to try Marche... Well, we were talking alot about marche last time... So... why not?

    It was his first time there so I taught him how to order etc. We ordered alot of stuff... Here is a Pic of the receipt:



    Yup... We ordered the food and we shared it... So we tried alot of food too... It was the first time that I tried calamari ( which I always pronouced as CARAMAL.....) yesterday cause I'm allergic to seafood.. Well... no rashes etc stuff... so I'm still pretty ok ba...

    We both agree that the Calamari and the Pasta kinna.... Sux... Cause the Calamari was not fresh (referred to what he said) and the pasta was.... too hard... felt like it was cooked and placed it at somewhere then when needed then they took and cook it... so it doesnt taste good.

    The crepes was the best. We ordered ham and cheese crepes... It was tasty... I loved that dish alot... haha... Rosti rox too~ The caramal and bread pudding with banana is also nice too for those with sweet tooth. Like mi XD

    We each had a scope of ice cream. His was caramal- something while mine was mandarin and cranberry. Then he keep emphasising about his having raisin which he took from the salad section. It was so funny the way he said it.. haha...

    After that we sat awhile and chat.. When we went out he filled a feedback form and put my name on it -_-". I grab the pen and put his instead. When we went out, I saw The Balcony... I wanna go there when I'm 18. Yup... I'll pull some people along too. =P

    After that we just went home. I realised that I was at Somerset MRT twice in a row. Haha...

    Well, Its 3 plus now... tml still got meeting... zzz SIANZ! but its the last meeting le... so I'll just go there and sit there. I will be also meeting Mandy to watch movie at PS later aniway...

    I go zZz liao... Ja Mata~

    Blurred in the surrounding....?


    Was here but not Now.