Sunday, March 26, 2006   1:22 pm
I realli dun feel so good now.... my sore throat has worsen... My flu had worsen... but i dont think anione give a damn aniway.....Today actually going to see Zhan Shao Han and Kelly with PX they all... But felt that it might be best not to... go out and spread my disease in the crowd ba....Well... i really wonder what is my mum thinking.... Fri my sore throat already started. I told her about it. In the end she dragged mi for LAKSA.... she say 'ai ya nvrmind de la'... So i ate.... and my throat dun feel good at all....Yesterday, she cooked spagetti...... she still added chilli in the sauce...... She say nvrmind again... just drink more water can le.....Today... she cooked porridge BUT with alot of fried stuff.... I told her in the morning that i dun feel so good... guess what she told mi? 'Later u go open some canned food eat with the porridge can le... dun touch those fried stuff... Then go downstair buy pi pa gao can le'... I had enuff.... She always treated my kor and sis better.... WAY better than me.... If she wants me dead... why dont she just tell mi....... I had enuff.....I had enuff.....
Was here but not Now.