Thursday, March 02, 2006   11:45 am
Went to ECP with DMAT ppl yesterday BUT before that, I rebond my fringe~ Wahaha~ Cut abit too and that lady is Sis's friends Mother. She only charged me $10 sia.... Haha tan tio.Anyway we reached there at around 11 plus... We started skating at 12pm. The charges was like $10 for 2 hours. Initially I could not stand up at all but after walking in the V-shaped thingy, I finally able to stand. I also realised that it is about the same as ice skating except that this is on ground and there are 8 wheels. Abit of warm up with them and i'm so called ready...Some people were skating while some were cycling... The initial group split into 2 cause some went to eat first while some wanted to start right away. After skating for a while, we went to Mac to eat. This is the first time i skate into Mac to sit down and eat. It was kinna interesting. After eating finish, we went back to bring Clef, Royston and MJ for lunch. Only me and PX went to bring them to MAc. In the end we did alot of funny stuff that people were looking and laughing at us. One example was up the slope when clef was carrying his electric guitar. Alot of them fell and it was funny.in Mac as 3 of them have problem skating, I and PX became their waiter and waitress for the day. Wahaha~ It was fun to serve food with blades on.We took their blade and return it to the shop. AFter that we took their shoe back to the Mac. We sat down and slack abit. During this time, Bun and Ian came along. At that time I was still considering whether to continue roller-bladding or cycling... In the end i decided blading again cause i nvr tried blading for one whole day before.We blade/cycle to the pier that we aimed.... here is 2 pic of the pier that I took:
Nice right? Haha....Anyway, we went back to the locker cause KW is going off earlier. We went back to Mac to take a rest...At that time, I feel very down already... I aslo dunno why but.... alot of things just come into my mind.... I feel so messy... We started to go back to the direction of the pier. YX wanted to play with the water so we stopped at one of the hut. They were chatting and I cant seems to click on anything... So i decided to go blading alone to clear up my mind..I started blading and blading... I rmbed i almost fell a few time.... But i dont care..... I blade further and further.... I passed the pier... I went further... I listen to my Mp3.... The thought get more jumbled up..........I was so exhausted that i almost collasped when i stop blading..... the blade was cutting into my right leg.... When I returned the blade, I realised that my right leg had a blue-black due to the blade..... I dont realli care.... And we were charged for overtime... In the end we were able to get away with it.....I dont wanna act smiling infront of them again.... I told them i going home to eat... Guess that with me nt there they will be more happier ba....Went to the bus stop... Took the wrong bus.... I was lost... I dont even know where will the bus take me to........ I was very down..... In the end I alighted at Suntec.... I changed my clothes.... I walked like an idiot alone.... I hate it.... I walked faster and faster till I reached the MRT station. Took to Marina Bay then take back home.....Slept thur the whole train ride until Khatib... I was feeling like a zombie walking.... haiz....Tomorrow Steamboat/BBQ thingy.... Should I go.....?Maybe I should MIA the whole holiday.....I'm so lost...... Get Lost....
Was here but not Now.