Lost

Louis Ong (Loky)
Twenty Two+
21/07/88
Cancerian-Leo
...


Pet


Rainbow!



My Favourite Thing...
Music
My 3 Instrument
Frappucino
Strawberry
Chocolate
Movie
Pop'n Music!
Happiness

Wishes...
Cello
Piano
Laptop
Proper instrument lesson
Pop'n Music 16 machine at home
More Clothes
New Hairstyle


Whisper To Me...



Links
  • Belinda
  • Cara
  • Dean
  • Jasmine
  • Jun Ze
  • Kai Chin
  • Lydia
  • Mandy
  • Wei Long


  • Move Back into Past...
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    October 2008
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010

    Credits
    designer   Skinn     Blogg

    Now Playing
    Love Never End By Twins

    Wednesday, March 22, 2006   1:26 am

    Ok.... Its late at night already..... dun feel like sleeping.... haiz.... emotion starts to flow again.... Mum just switch off the air-conditioner.... Its already very hot and she still off it... She wanna go jogging tomorrow and wants me to go.. I rudely said that I didnt want it.... Haiz... Kinna regret my reaction just now.... sorry Mum... I'm being rude....

    Anyway.... Yesterday went to Daniel's house to do some research on Tarot Cards.... Well... We tried abit but both of us keep refering to notes.... feel kinna noob la.... BUT! I learned another type of spread known as Cletic Spread. Wow. This is a pretty powerful spread... Kinna accurate too... scary... Stayed there for a while, chat abit, eat fish porridge made by his Mum, watch some funny clip, play some computer game and off i went home... Wow. I think i abit too daring le ba...

    Hmmm today, abit mad to woke up at 8+ in the morning... Literally nothing to do... so early wake up also no use... Hmm... For keyboard I decided to do another piece ba.... I will be practicing on Julia's Piano Solo from FF VIII.... Well, it is modified from Eyes On Me but this version one pretty nice cause it is more grand feeling^^. Despite only 2 pages, It is very tough for me cause it is 4 sharps... which is a E major piece and there are alot of chords notes...... O well....

    Went to watch movies with Ahmad,WL,YW,Valerie and SJ. Well, SJ nvr meet up with us first so we went to get the ticket and eat lunch first... As expected, SJ gt lost at Douby Gauth MRT there... =.=" Sotong....

    After that we went to the archard. I only played one game.... HOTD4!!!! Woot~ I played it with WL until like siao da po like that >.< ... I nvr scream but i keep jumping up and down... So Fun~~~~ Wahahaha~

    We catched the movie 'Dorm'. To me, I do not feel thatit is horror... Itis more to comedy loh... However, I think that the story is pretty interesting... Not bad ba....

    Met up with Valerie's bf... As usual... she always say that her bf very shy de... well it is only the 2nd time I saw him.... Maybe he really is? Or he is just uncomfortable around people he dun know ba.... *nod head*

    We went to Centrepoint and look for CP... Well... She is still working at 7-11... I wonder how she can stand the low pay and the bao ka liao feeling..... hmmm....

    We went to get some drink and walk Cathay Cineleisure. We went to BK.. Here are 2 photos I took there:



    Me and 'Wei Lian' Wahaha~ =X Ahmad la.... Act photo shy use magazine to cover his face. Like i very obsessed with Wei Lian like that... ZzZz



    SJ covering her face. Well during that time everyone took out their phone and aim at her. haha... She tio trapped.

    After that we went upstair to play pool. Dorothea came and met up with us. Well first round we won but second round... I hit the black ball in.... ZzZzZz... Careless me..... Well here are some pics that we took there:





    Another pic with =P. I realli like to do this ^^ haha....

    After that went to the Orange Julis and saw Chee Meng. Well, he is my sec.1 and 2 classmate. Well... He still look the same to me... wahaha~

    We went home after that.....

    Well, Its already 2.30Am.... Guess i better go zzzz liao...

    Ja Mata~~

    Old compared to new.....?


    Was here but not Now.