Lost

Louis Ong (Loky)
Twenty Two+
21/07/88
Cancerian-Leo
...


Pet


Rainbow!



My Favourite Thing...
Music
My 3 Instrument
Frappucino
Strawberry
Chocolate
Movie
Pop'n Music!
Happiness

Wishes...
Cello
Piano
Laptop
Proper instrument lesson
Pop'n Music 16 machine at home
More Clothes
New Hairstyle


Whisper To Me...



Links
  • Belinda
  • Cara
  • Dean
  • Jasmine
  • Jun Ze
  • Kai Chin
  • Lydia
  • Mandy
  • Wei Long


  • Move Back into Past...
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    October 2008
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010

    Credits
    designer   Skinn     Blogg

    Now Playing
    Love Never End By Twins

    Sunday, March 05, 2006   11:41 am

    Yeah! Finally back online..... Stoopid modem keep d/cing... In the end still have to fork out money to buy a new one with kor..... ZzZz

    On Friday, was woke up at around 12 plus..... Mum told mi to accompany grandmother to visit grandfather. I was prepared that I will be bored there so.... I brought some stuff to read and do. Met up with grandmother and took cab all the way there. On our way there, I saw the JAS.... Realli bring back memory when I was involved in the Chingay Parade sia... With all those from SP de... Haha~

    We reached there and I went for lunch alone. Then, after I bought my food, I went to get a drink. When I came back the cleaner told me that the birds almost ate my food. But.... Bird eating Laksa.....? That was so... strange loh... Haha..

    Went back upstair..... Bored bored bored bored bored.... Somemore those around me at that time was my uncle and auntie... Then dunno why they suddenly say about incident when I was called a miss.... zZz...

    I was so so so bored that I started writing a song! Wahaha~ First attempt alone doing it.. somemore it is in english sia... haha... I think i write finish le i will make it as my own piece ba~ haha... But singing it....? It will be... odd ba...

    I'm so bored that I took picture of myself inside the toliet...LOL! I am becoming more and more like Mei Hui le.... ZzZz But it was........ fun! wahaha~ Here is a pic of 1 of it:



    I realli dunno how to smile in photo de sia... haha... I look so fake smiling....ZzZz

    After that, some of my cousin and some uncle and auntie started coming... Then we were talking about colour blindness cause one of my cousin, one of my uncle and my kor kor has it. Too bad colour blindness will nt affect girls cause they do not have the XY chromosones ba.... Bio stuff again.. Aniway, they were looking for the root of the colour blindness that was pass down in the family. Guess what, they tested my grandfather and realised that he has colour blind! So the genes is from my grandfather sia... It was funny when they were testing my grandfather wwith different type of colour. Interesting~

    After that went bowling with my cousin JJ ( Not Jun Jie .... cause his christian name was pretty tough to pronounce so we call him JJ instead) and my kor at the West Coast Recreation Centre. The bowling there is pretty expensive and old... I did pretty well for the first one but it started to drop BADLY... ZzZz I also dunno why... maybe my stamina or my mood ba... haha...

    After that went home with kor.... grab some stuff at the supermarket and some supper.

    As for yesterday, there was nothing ba... I practiced Yu Jian until like mad but going finish le! left last page! Woot~

    Well tomorrow going out for movie. Wahaha~ So... Ja Mata~

    Take off your mask, I wanna see the real you......


    Was here but not Now.