Wednesday, March 15, 2006   1:37 pm
Woot~ Post 50! Woohoo~ XD
Ok going to do 2 entry at a time for Mon and Tue.MondayWent to Shu shu's house to play Mahjong. I met up with YJ first then we took bus there. However, there is nobody there at the MRT when we reached. SO we decided to go eat and look around first before going towards Shu Shu's house. Edwin was also on his way there so we went together.At there, we saw his neighbour dog~ Here are pics of it:

Isn't it cute~ Wahaha~ Here are some picture of Ashlee too~:

Isnt it cute too~ Somemore Ashlee is a large sized breed dog. I wanna have such dog~ But HDB flat cannot raise T_TAnyway, we played abit of Mahjong.... Well, lady luck is not with me... I lose alot of round... Luckily we not playing money. I learn alot about the tai thingy though... Haha~ Here are 2 pic of what YJ and I got but not on the same round:
YJ's Winning hand
My Winning hand... Haha~ ^^
We left his house at around 8 and went to eat dinner and after that i went to do some geocories shopping for dinner the next day.TuesdayDaniel called me out to play archard halfway when I'm eating lunch.Well, I met him at YCK MRT station. Went to grassroot club there and play. Went into NYP with him cause he wanna check his result for his practical. After that went to AMK to search for a headphone but to no avril..... In the end we went to play pool. I tio trashed AGAIN.... ZzZzZz.... haha... I reached home at around 6 plus.Its when the battle begin.....Dinner! I had to cook for them and I'm alone... I started cooking at 7.15pm. Washing, cutting, slicing, peeling etc etc etc...... The onion made me cry.... stupid..... and it irritate my eyes badly.... Haha....Finally, I cooked everything by 10pm.... I made Butter Fried Rice and White mushroom Sauce. Here are pic of it:
The butter fried rice~ There is chicken,onion and white mushroom in it.
The white mushroom sauce. Well... I made too much of it until it look like I'm making soup for the fried rice... =.="I wanted to make white mushroom sauce with rice in egg. but wrapping the rice was a disaster.... I literally gave up after 2 attempt... Damn tired.... Here are pic of it:
First Attempt.......
Second Attempt........ Haha.... It was tiring but fun ba.... The comment that they gave me is that the sauce is too sweet... Strangly, I didnt put any sugar at all... maybe is the potato or the chicken high stock ba.....Well... Thats all for 2 days. Eating lunch now and here are the pic of it:
The student meal at New York Pizza realli not worth it... ZzZzDuring evening i still have to meet Mandy for laska.... Wahaha~ Long time nvr eat at the bus interchange there le.... Well, Ja Mata~Close my eyes.... Feel the wind....
Was here but not Now.