Today abit siao..... woke up at 8+... wanna go back to sleep but failed.... start to think alot of stuff..... heart start to ache..... chest start to hurt...... why.....? Now trying to transfer all photo from phone to the computer^^... If not my handphone will lag to death =.=.
Anyway, yesterday we finally went to Pulau Ubin since last semester! woot~! ^^ The response wasnt as good as we thought that it would be.... we met up and eat brunch first before setting of to there by the jetty.Then we started cycling.
Here are some photo that i taken with my phone~ Tada~ (Mostly are scenery and dogs though =P)
This dog seems normal to me but in the end, its hind left leg is crippled... When i saw it i also dunno what to say... poor thing...
There is a very cute scene of this dog. There were 4 of them and they were walking in a line and going off to somewhere. It was really cute to c how they walk in a line together and wait wait for the others to reach first before they continue walking. Kawaii~
Masterpiece by me: " Can you see the can?"
Haha actually i was bored after eating the cooling coconut. So i started to dig the inner of the coconut until some brown thing comes out. I told them that it look like cocolate flakes and they say that I'm disgusting. Oh well~ Haha
Pic I took on our way back to mainland... Haha~ I took alot of picture of myself~ i realli getting more and more zi lian le =X Hazal was also saying that yesterday haha~
After the Ubin cycling, I went back to see Ah Gong again... he had been being transferred to a normal ward which mean that he is ok. Now they have to observe him for 7 days and c if there is ani infection....
My cousin son~ Isnt he cute~~~
Anyway,something happened there.... I BROKE MY DEAR HEADPHONE!!! NNOOOO!!!!! The left joint broke off ='(. When i reach home and went to get superglue to glue it back. In the end, my whole hand was covered with superglue. 2 of my nail was stained by the glue. =_=" Stoopid superglue.... Then my sis told me that the skin will come out with the superglue... when i heard it i was like... Wth..... I tried alot of ways to remove it yesterday by consluting people online and till now there is still some stain.. =.="