Monday, February 20, 2006   10:14 pm
"He has some broken rib bones on the left of his body. There is internal bleeding in his left lung. He must do some breathing exercise to strengthen his lungs. If he has breathing problem, we will have to insert a tube to suck out the blood from the left lung."I was terrified by what the nurse told me.....When I saw grandfather today, I was shocked.... His left face was covered with injury.... left hand was fractured. He seems to be in a very bad condition..... Hope that he will pass the critical zone tomorrow... I wanted to cry out... I dont even know how to communicate with him.... I try to act strong.....My grandfather was knocked down by a turning bus yesterday..... It was like.... He has already crossed the road and is on the curb... how the fuck that bloody bus hit him? For fucking sake, my grandfather is 85 years old...... He was unconcious until he woke up in the hospital... ALL THE BUS DRIVER PLEASE TURN WHILE WATCHING THE BACK!He is still in ICU..... I really pray hard that he will be fine and get well soon....You will be ok... You will recover...
Was here but not Now.