Thursday, February 16, 2006   11:46 pm
I got a feeling that i will do very badly for my CRS.... I really very depressed after the test.... My mind almost just shut down after the test when i was at T2011..... I cried again in school.... hope nobody saw it....
After the discussion for the concert, i went to the SAIL centre to mark my worksheet..... In the end, it only left me, Hazal and Chiew Hsia. They tried to cheer mi up so i told them that a strawberry chortcake would do the trick. So they wanted to accompany me to go buy the cake. In the end i told them that i wanna try some expensive cake. So i decided to go to citylink there and try cakes there. We decided to eat at the TCC there. All the cake look nice there~
In the end i chose a cake know as Nepolian. Here is a pic of it:
I chose this cause this one got strawberry in it and it is very special cause the top layer is biscuit. Haha~Hazel chose Great Blackforest while Chiew Hsia chose Oreo Cheesecake(I think)We sat down and chat alot. It does really bring up my mood. Thanks both of you! =DAwake or fallen....?
Was here but not Now.